Coldly

Matthew

'' You said what?! '' Ryan accidentally shouts, I look at him with a disgusted look. '' What? What's wrong with helping her? She's my employee. '' I say while driving the car home. '' Yes, your right she's your employee. But she isn't your sister, not your cousin, not your childhood friend and not your wife or girlfriend. '' He says, I felt my heart drop. He's right she's just my employee, she's not anything special to me. But something makes me want to help her. I have the money for it, so why won't she let me? 

'' Bro, do you like her or not? '' He asks me looking so serious. I sigh, '' How does It feel like when you like someone? '' I ask him looking so dumb. It's true, I've never liked a person before. All these exes were just because of status, I've never felt anything for them. '' Here's two examples, One, You think about them a lot, 2, you're heart beats really fast when you see them or touch them. '' 

Everything he just said makes sense, I think about her a lot, my heart beats faster than ever when I see her. Does that mean that I have feelings for her, but how? How? How can I have feelings for a Muslim girl? '' So? '' He stares at me. I turn around to look at him,

'' You need to help me lose these feelings for her, I can't have feelings for Nawal. '' I say looking so serious. I hear Ryan gasp, '' I knew it! I knew! But why do you want to lose feelings for her? '' He asks cluelessly.  Is he serious?! Does he not know why?! 

'' Ryan! She's Muslim! '' 

Nawal

'' Does Matthew want to help you? Isn't that good?! '' Saja asks, I look Saja who's looking all dumb. '' Are you dumb? How can I let my boss help me? '' I say frustrated. '' But what's wrong with that? He looks like he really cares about you. ''Leila says, Saja looks at Leila with furrowed eyebrows. '' What does that mean? '' She says crossing her arms, '' Saja, not in that way. '' Leila chuckles. '' Girls! Don't lose focus, now what should I do? '' I ask them. 

'' Hmmm... Don't you know anyone who was friends with Sejad? '' Saja asks me. She's right, If I contact them they may tell me where my brother is. '' I knew many of them but I never had a great contact with them, my brother would kill me If talked to them or something. '' I explain.

'' But I know one of them really good, he was a childhood friend of Sejad and me. '' I continue. They look at me confused, '' Who is it? '' They ask looking at me.

'' Afif... '' I say and they look at me shocked, '' Wait! Isn't he the one who liked you when we were 9 years old but you rejected him? '' They ask me. '' Yes It's him, he was my brother's closest friend and best friend. He may know where he is so I need to contact him. '' I tell them, '' No! You're not meeting him! He may rape you or something! '' They freak out and I chuckle. '' He won't, I'll tell him to meet me in the company tomorrow. '' I tell them and they calm down. 

'' Good then. Then you are you going to Matthew's house because of Ryan and Loren? '' Leila asks me and Saja looks at Leila confused. '' House?? What do you mean house? '' She asks confused.

'' Nothing Hayati (my life), nothing. '' Leila says and I laugh.

Next Day

I walk into the company, I hear my phone ping. '' Probably Leila '' I say underneath my breath. I take up my phone from my bag.

Hey Nawal. Mohsin told me that you wanted to meet me, Is that true? - Unknown number. Ohhh It must be Afif.

Hey Afif, yes there's something I wanted to ask you about. Can we meet when you're free? - Nawal.

I'm free today, where should I meet you? - Unknown number.

Bayaroads Company does that sound good? - Nawal.