Let's Get Married.

Nawal

I woke up with pain everywhere in my body, and I felt dizzy. I was about to open my eyes but I heard familiar voices talking, '' Are you kidding me? '' I heard Matthew say to someone. He let out a humorless chuckle, '' I would do anything to spend my life with Nawal. '' And oh my gosh I felt my heart pound like crazy. I want to hug him so tightly and explain how much I love him. I regret so much that I pushed him off of me and that I broke up with him. He never deserved the pain, but in someway I did it for him. I didn't want him to get hurt, I was scared that my father would kill him or something. But wait, who was he talking to? 

'' I see, how long have you been dating for? '' Wait! That's my father's voice, is my father talking with Matthew?! What the heck is happening? How did this happen? Does my father know everything about us? '' A few weeks... '' I hear Matthew say, that dumb bitch! Doesn't he know what could happen to him?! I'm going to kill him, I hear my father sigh loudly. Like he's disappointed. '' Did you do anything, like did you touch each other or did you kiss? '' My dad stutters, you better shut your mouth Matthew Bayaroads! '' We- '' 

I faked cough twice so Matthew could shut his mouth, then I slowly opened my eyes like I just woke up and like I didn't hear anything. '' Nawal? '' My father walked towards the bed, I looked up at him. Matthew stood next to him smiling, '' Baba, you're here. '' I said with a light voice. He took my hand and kissed it, '' Did Sejad do this to you? '' He asked worriedly. I sighed as I nod, '' Yes baba, he did. But don't worry about it, my friends saved me from him. '' I looked at Matthew as I said it. My father turned around to Matthew, '' I'm still angry at you two for going behind my back, but thank you so much. Thank you so much for saving my daughter. '' Baba looks at Matthew. Matthew smiled turned into a confused smile, he looks at me for a second.

'' Of course uncle. '' He says, I try not to laugh. '' Um, then I'll leave you two alone. '' Matthew says, my dad nods and smiles at him. Before he walks out he winks at me. After we heard the door shut my dad's mouth opened again. '' Nawal, I'm too old for this. I'm too old to get angry at you, I don't have the energy to shout at you anymore and you're not a kid either. But I just want to ask you, why did you have to go behind my back? '' He asks disappointed, I swallowed a gulp before I spoke. '' Baba, I know I lied to you and I will never forgive myself for that. I don't what happened to me, I just got blinded in lo- '' I stopped talking because like how the hell could I tell my dad I'm in love with Matthew. Even if he already knows, I don't want to say it from my mouth. 

'' Blinded in love, hmm. Just like your Aunt Rima. '' He tells me, I look at him confused. '' Yeah, um I heard about that story. '' I nod and he looks down. '' I'm only accepting this because of Aunt Rima. '' He itches his beard and I furrow my eyebrows at him. '' What do you mean baba? What does Aunt Rima have to do with this? '' I let out a humorless chuckle. He furrows his eyebrows at me, '' Aunt Rima is Matthew's mother, didn't you know? '' He asks me. My heart sank as I widen my eyes at my dad, Aunt Rima is Matthew's mother?!

Matthew

I opened the door for my father's hospital room, I walked slowly in and saw that he was awake. '' Father. '' I said, he turned his gaze and laid his eyes on me. He smiled at me, '' Take a seat, my son. '' He pointed at the chair next to the bed he was laying on. I nodded and sat on the chair. I looked at him as he looked at me. '' I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything. '' He said. I looked down, '' I'm sorry you had to find about your mother so soon, I'm sorry for slapping you after I found out you were in love with a Muslim woman. '' He stuttered as he spoke. I held his hand tightly, '' I just didn't want you to end up like me, that she will leave you. You have to understand that when your mother left me everything inside me turned dark. Your mother was the light of my life, and she still is. I love her so much even though what she did, I will always have her in my heart. When I found about you and Nawal my heart exploded. I really didn't want you to end up like me. '' He looks at me with pain in his eyes. 

I smile and looked at him straight in his eyes, I shook my head. I understand, he's my father after all and he cares for me. '' Dad, I know. But you should've told me. Told me the truth about my mother, In that way, I would've understood why you acted that way. But no matter what you do, you will always be my father and I will always understand everything you do is for my sake. '' I smile at him, a tear roll down his cheek. '' I love you, Matthew. '' He smiles at me, I chuckle and smile. '' I love you too, Dad. '' I say. 

'' Now tell me, when can I meet your girl? '' He winks at me, I look down for a second. '' What's wrong? '' My dad asks, I look up at him again. '' Dad, she's at the hospital too... '' I sigh, he widens his eyes at me. '' She what? Why? '' He asks worried, I bit my lower lip before I spoke. '' She got beaten up by her brother because of me. '' I told him, he sighed loudly. '' Is she fine now? '' He asks and I nod. '' She is, there's nothing to worry about. '' 

Nawal

'' He's a hottie, wallah I never thought you'd ever get a guy who's that hot. '' My mom jokes, Leila burst out laughing as I shook my head. '' I bet you begged him to be yours. '' She winks at me and I looked at her with my eyebrows raised. '' Mama, ask Leila how much he did for me to be his woman. '' I laughed, she looks at Leila. '' Well It is true, he fought for her. '' Leila smiles, Mom rolls her eyes. '' Sure, I'll try to believe you guys. '' She says and we laugh. I still can't believe that Matthew is Aunt Rima's son, the son she talked about. How could she not tell me, she clearly knew that I knew Matthew. I told her about our relationship and she even met him with me, why would she not tell me? '' Rima is lucky to have a son like him, he seemed very kind and warm-hearted. '' Mom said, I looked at Leila who looks at me. '' It's so weird that she didn't tell us anything about him. '' She says as she drinks her coffee. I sigh, '' Mona. '' I heard my father walk into the room.

'' Ha, Ali. '' She stands up and looks at him. '' We have to go to the police station. '' My father looks down, my mom nods. She looks at me and kisses my forehead. '' Everything's going to be alright, that Sejad will never come across you again. '' She says, I nod and smile at her. '' Be careful. '' I say and they nod. They walk out and I sigh. Tears run down my face, '' Why are you crying? '' Leila sits next to me. I look at her, '' Leila, there's a lot on my mind. '' I stutter. She wipes away the tears away with her thumb. '' My love, don't cry. You should be happy, your parents accepted Matthew! You should be crying with happiness. '' She shakes my body as I laugh. '' You're right. '' I hug her and she hugs me back.

'' Nawal. '' Leila and I pulled away and turned around and looked at Matthew standing with his friends a bit from us. '' Matthew. '' I look down. I hear steps walking towards the bed, Leila stands up so Matthew could sit beside me. '' Are you okay? '' He asks me, I look at him with my eyebrows furrowed. '' Why would I not be? '' I cross my arms, he sighs. '' I don't know. '' He says carelessly. His friends laugh and I shook my head. Matthew sends them a glare that shows them to get out. They nod and get out, so does Leila. Matthew kisses my hand, omg I missed him so fucking much. I put my arms around his neck as I looked deeply into his eyes, '' I missed you. '' I said, he slowly rested his forehead at my forehead. '' I missed you too. '' He whispers, a big smile appeared on my face. 

'' Thank you, thank you so much for not letting me go Matthew. '' I say as he laughs. '' Nawal, even if you push me off of a mountain I would climb back again just for you. '' He smiles, I pull away and look at him. '' No, you wouldn't. '' I crossed my arms, he shook his head. '' You're right I wouldn't. '' He laughs again as I punch his arm. He looks at my face with a smile on my face, '' Move a little bit. '' He says, I look at him confused. '' Why? '' I ask him. He sighs, '' Just do it, gosh how could a person be so stubborn. '' He furrows his eyebrows. I roll my eyes and move, he lied at the bed as he lifted my head and rested it on his arm. I look at him, '' Let's stay like this for a bit. '' He turned his body around at me. I smiled at him and kissed the tip of his nose, '' You know what, let's stay like this forever. '' I laugh at his response. We talk for a few minutes about everything, we didn't talk about what happened today or about his mom. We just talked about some random stuff like food, the company, and ourselves. I'm so happy that I could finally spend some time with him. '' Nawal. '' Matthew stroked my cheek, '' Yes? '' I asked. 

'' Let's get married. '' 

------------------------------------------------------------

'Unacceptable Love' Is ending soon, how do you guys feel?😩

A new chapter, what did you think?😜

Comment & Vote!💋

Love ya!! ❤