Phone Texting

Nawal

'' okay babes, I'll meet you tomorrow. '' Loren says and kiss Leila and I in the cheek. '' It was nice meeting you Saja. '' Loren smiles at Saja and she nods. '' See you tomorrow, drive careful. '' I say and Loren smiles. We see her get out and the door closes.

I look at Saja and Leila and they both look at the ground. '' I think I'll should get going too. '' I say, even though I don't want to. I want to stay there solving the problem with Saja. '' No! You're not going anywhere! '' Leila says, she looks at Saja who looks down at her phone. '' Can you turn off your phone. '' She asked, but It seemed like an order. Saja looks at her and sight, she turns off her phone and puts it in her pocket. '' What is it? '' She crosses her arms.

'' Can you stop behaving like kids?! '' Leila says frustrated. I look at Saja and she rolls her eyes. '' You're sisters, you can't just stop talking to each other just because of a guy! '' She looks at us.

Saja looks at me with a soft expression, '' I'm sorry Nawal for yelling at you, I care for you. I'm so sorry. '' She says coming towards me to hug me. I chuckle, '' I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry for disappointing you. I'm sorry. '' I say hugging her back.

We hear Leila clapping her hands. We pull away and look at her confused. '' I should become a therapist '' She says flipping her hair and we laugh. '' So Nawal, who was that girl? '' Saja asked me confused.

'' My boss and a friend, She's really sweet. '' I say and she nods. '' Why were you trying on these dresses? '' She asks again,

'' There's a party tomorrow made by the company and I can't go there looking like a cheap sheep. '' I chuckle. '' Right, you looked really beautiful with that dress on. It made you look stunning. '' Saja says putting her hand in my shoulder, '' Thanks, babe. '' I say and smile.

'' So you didn't forget the deal we made about us flying around the world? '' I ask them and they chuckle, '' Of course not stupid, how could we. '' Leila says and we all laugh.

Later That Night

I lay on my bed scrolling around an app called  '' Tik Tok ''. Everyone knows that app, funny people lipsync to songs or doing some dumb shit. It's very amusing to watch it, I can sit for hours just scroll around the app and never get enough of it.

* Ping Ping *

I see that I got a message from '' Jerky ''. Ugh, what does he want now?

'' Nawal? '' - Jerky.

'' What do you want? '' - I type frustrated.

'' Oh, so you want to play this game again. I can use my attitude too. '' - Jerky, I roll my eyes at his response.

'' Sorry, what do you want? '' - I send the message.

'' Um... I wanted to ask... Do you have a ride for tomorrow? '' - Jerky. I open my eyes wider to see if I'm seeing what am just reading. I suddenly smile at his message, what if he wants to drive me there? Aww.

Wait. ShUt YoUR mINd!

'' Yes, Loren. Why? '' I send it with a big devil smile on my face.

'' Uhh... nothing, goodnight then. '' I look at his message, suddenly my smile turns to a straight face. Was that all? Nothing more? No '' what are you doing? '' or '' how was your day? ''. ugh.

'' yeah, don't disturb me anymore when I'm scrolling around Tik Tok! '' I send it with my eyebrows furrowing. I turn off my phone and put it under my pillow. Was he too busy for me? Ugh, what a jerk.

I close my eyes and do my sleep position. Then I hear my phone pinging. I get up immediately and look at my phone.

'' What is Tik Tok? '' - Jerky. Is he serious? Doesn't he have any humor, what a boring guy.

'' Dude, you're toooo old school. '' I send it while I chuckle.

'' You're not any modern than me, I live in a big mansion while you live in a small village. '' - Jerky. OHHHH HE WANNA START!

'' Well your house is like a place where hoes belong, where they strip, where they hook up with you, where they sleep with you and share themselves, my house is clean.'' I send it, I'm smiling so much that It hurts in my cheeks.

'' Yeah well rather enjoy myself in this big house than live in a basement. I have pools, gyms, several rooms, and cars. Cars, I could drive myself to the company unlike you, you that have to take the bus every day. ''. HOW DARE HE!

'' Listen here... ''

There we go all night for 5 hours roasting each other. We didn't even stop for a second, we just texted all night like we didn't have a life. It was really funny, I was smiling all the time and I even laughed out a lot. I loved typing with him, he was funny and we had much to talk about.

We stopped texting after he told me to rest because we had a party tomorrow, but I only had two hours to sleep so, no good sleep for me. 

2 hours later

'' Phone Call From Loren. ''

I woke up from the noise, I couldn't even sit up in my bed. I was so exhausted, It was so hard to even open my eyes. Ughh... this jerk made me stay up all night, It's his fault.

I answer the phone call.

'' Good morning babe! had a good sleep? '' I hear her say excitedly. I wish I say under my breath.

'' It was good. '' I answer.

'' Good, get ready. I'm coming with my makeup, I'm your stylist today. Let's meet in Leila's place. See you! '' She says and hangs up. I groan.

Matthew

I wore the black new expensive suit I bought, It looked handsome on me. I put some gel in my hair and styled it like I usually do when I go to parties. '' Wow bro, you look handsome. Every woman will faint when they see you. '' He says looking at me from top to toe. I hope Nawal will do that. Can my mind shut for once?

'' Thank you bro, you look handsome too. '' I compliment him back and he smiles. '' I wonder how the assistants will look like. '' He says winking at me. I wonder that too, how will Nawal look? How would she look like in a tight dress? I bite my lip when I imagine her in a tight dress.

'' Ohhhh, why are you biting your lip? '' Ryan chuckles and I ignore him. I fix my tie and look at myself in the mirror. Breathtaking, the right word for my good-looking self.

Ding Dong

I look at Ryan and he looks at me. '' Who is it? '' I ask, '' I don't know, It's not like I live here. '' I roll my eyes walk towards the door. I open the door and see my father there smiling. '' Dad? What are you doing here? '' I look at him, he's dressed in a grey suit and black tie. '' I'm coming with you? What do you think? Can't I go with you to business parties? '' He says smiling.

'' Of course, you can Uncle! '' Ryan says hugging my dad. I fake smile at them and they smile back.

Fuck, this is all going wrong. My father can't see Nawal, he can't! My father hates Muslims, he can't stand them. He always told me that Muslims are the reason why this world is getting destroyed. He just can't look at them. What should I fucking do!?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter is going to be funnier and more interesting, hope you enjoyed.

Comment and Vote!

Love u! x