Sejad, Sejad Hassan.

Nawal

'' Aunt Rima? '' I see her standing there with a box in her hand. She looks up at Matthew like she knows him. '' Nawal, you forgot your dolma... '' She stutters. Did she really come for the dolma? The best aunt ever! '' Auntie! '' I say and hug her tightly, she chuckles and I pull away. She reaches me the box and I open the box. '' Mhmm It looks tasty. '' I chuckle. I turn around at Matthew. '' Boss, this is Aunt Rima. '' I say and he takes some steps towards us. '' Hello. I'm Nawal's boss, Matthew Bayaroads. '' He smiles at her. She looks up at him like she's scared. She nods carefully and looks down.

'' Hello... '' She says, '' So, Boss these are dolma. The yummiest dish! '' I say and reach one for him. He looks at it like It's some poison. '' Eat it already! '' Almost shout. He takes in the dolma in his mouth and starts chewing. He raises his eyebrows and widened his eyes. '' It's so good! '' He says with his mouth full. I burst out laughing and he chuckles. I look at Aunt Rima who smiles, but I think she's lost in thoughts.

'' Aunt Rima thank you! '' I say and she nods. '' I have to go now... '' She says, '' I'll walk you downstairs, boss wait here and don't eat all the dolma, I'll kill you. '' I frown and he nods with a smile on his face. '' Goodbye Auntie, It was nice meeting you. '' He says and she smiles at him.

Matthew

When they walk out Loren walks towards me, '' Boss, the debt has been paid now. '' She says with a smile on her face. '' Good, that's good. Then Nawal's family won't be in danger anymore? '' I ask and she nods. '' But if Nawal finds out about this- '' She tries to say something but I interrupt her. '' I'll talk to her. '' I tell her and she nods.

Nawal

'' Thank you so much auntie, Wallah I was about to cry when I realized that I had forgotten my dolma home. '' I say and she chuckles. '' Don't worry, I'll always have you. So... you look pretty close with your Boss. ''  She says and I smile. '' Yes, we get along and we're friends. '' I say and she nods. '' Have you ever met his father? '' She asks and I sigh. '' Yes, he didn't like me at all because of my hijab. '' I say and she shakes her head. '' No, Nawal It isn- '' She tries to say something but she stops. She looks around. '' Um, don't think about too much, be a proud Muslim. '' She says and I look at her confused.

'' Aunt, if you have something in your mind tell me. '' I say and smile at her. She shakes her head and smiles back, '' Don't worry, It's nothing. Go back now. '' She says and kisses my cheek. I kiss her back and wave goodbye. There's something on her mind, I know there Is.

Aunt Rima

I walk into the bus and take a seat next to the window.

Flashback

'' Rima! Don't do this! You can't leave me! You can't! '' He shouts while unpacking my clothes from my suitcase. 

'' Richard, I need to leave! They will kill you! '' I shout while tears run down from my eyes.

'' Rima, let them kill me. Let them point a gun at me! Just stay with me! Let us live this life together! '' I see tears flooding from his eyes.

'' Richard, I can't let you die because of me... please don't make me do this. '' I whisper. 

'' Mama? '' I look down and see Matthew reaching his hands for me. I pick him up and kiss him really hard. I feel my heartbreak, how can I leave them behind? The boys I love the most. The two boys I want to waste my time with the most.

'' Matthew, take care of your father, okay? '' I say and kiss his forehead. '' Mama, whe you goin? '' He asks me with his chocolate eyes looking so confused. '' Away, away so you and your father can be safe. '' 

'' Rima please don't do this. Please. '' I see Richard sitting on his knees crying. I sit down in front of him and kiss him really hard before I leave, '' I love you, Richard Bayaroads. '' 

End Of Flashbacks

I feel tears flooding from my eyes, I just met my son. My son who doesn't even know who I am and didn't recognize me. My son who grew up without me, my son who owns a big company and succeeds with his life without me beside me. I miss him, I miss him and his father. His father whom I loved the most, his father who took care of me when no one did. I want to meet him, I want to see him right now. But how can I meet him after what I did to him?

'' Excuse miss, are you okay? '' I turn around and see a young beautiful looking woman at me confused. '' Yes, honey don't worry. '' I say and smile at her.

Nawal

'' I'm back and I'm better! '' I say and storm into Matthews's office. I look at the box, '' YOU ATE ALL THE DOLMA?! '' I shout when I saw the box empty. I look at him chewing the dolma. '' I'm sorry, It was so yummy... '' He mumbles. I run towards him and punch him. '' YOU LITTLE BITCH! '' I say and punch him. '' Nawal! Don't kill me, please! '' He shouts and I continue to punch him. He pushes me against the wall and holds my waist. '' Eww, let go pervert! '' I say and he laughs.

'' Not until you kiss me! '' he smirks and I roll my eyes. '' No, let go of me! '' I shout and shakes his head, '' Kiss me. '' He says and I shake my head. '' Then I'll do that. '' He says and leans closer to me. He kisses me lips so carefully, damn why is he so good at this. I started to kiss back slowly and I noticed that he smiled for a second but continued to kiss me. I pull away and look at him with a smile on my face. '' I love you Nawal. '' He whisper, '' yeah right okay. '' I roll my eyes.

He let go of me and walked back to his seat, '' So today I'm going to eat dinner with my family... '' He says, I look at him confused. '' That's great, you need to meet up with your dad sometimes you know. '' I say and he smiles. '' But I wanted to meet up with you. '' He says and I shook my head.

'' Shut up, I meet you every day. '' I say and he laughs. '' Then I'll call you when I come back home. '' He says and I nod.

Matthew

I'm packing up to go home to my father when I heard someone storm in, I look up and see a man narrowing his eyes at me. I see Loren coming in, '' Sorry boss, he pushed me and came in. '' I heard Loren say and I look at them confused.

I see him walking around my office, '' Nice office. '' He says, his voice is very deep. He is lightly tanned and black hairy. He's as tall and muscular as me and he looks like my age. '' Who are you? '' I ask him. He looks at me, '' So this is where my sister works? '' He smiles. '' Who is your sister? '' I look at him confused.

'' I thought you knew all your employees. '' He chuckles, '' I do, but not their siblings. '' I cross my arms. '' Good answer. ''

'' Who are you?! '' I almost shout. He takes some steps closer to me, '' You really wanna know? '' He looks at me with a smile on his face. I carefully nodded.

'' Sejad, Sejad Hassan. '' 

-----------------------------------------------------------

A new chapter, what did you think?

Comment & Vote!

Love ya!! x

( I have an exam now, wish me luck!!)