Violence Against Women

Matthew's House

Matthew 

When I arrive at the club I see people waiting in line. I go towards one of the guards that I know. '' Yo,  wassup Matt! '' Nick says who is the guard. Girls start looking at me and I wink at them. '' Sup Nick, how you doing? '' I smile. '' Better than ever, welcome in. '' He says and opens the door for me. I thank him and step in. When I'm in the club I see everyone looking in the bar. Then I hear screams. 

I turn my face around to look at the bar and then see two Muslim girls fighting with Karim. I knew this Karim guy was up to something. I see one of the Muslim girls trying to kick Karim between his legs, but sadly she missed. Then I see Karim taking her by her hijab and pulling it. I feel how my blood starts to boil, how can he pull a girl by her hijab. I run to the bar and take the girl by her hand and pushing her towards me. 

It becomes quiet. Everyone looks at me. The girl looks up and I see her face. She looks like an innocent, happy girl. She pulls away, she looks really angry. '' Can I help you?! '' She shouts at me. I chuckle, what a feisty girl.  '' Oh, you think what his doing is funny?! '' She shouts again, I became confused. She claps her hands. '' Look, we have two men who stand for violence against women. '' Everyone is still quiet. '' What are you saying?! '' I ask raising an eyebrow. '' You pulled me away because you didn't want me to beat your friend for beating his wife who is my friend! '' She shouts.

I didn't know what to say, she completely misunderstood me. She turns around to Karim. She says something on another language to him. '' You little bitch. '' He says angrily. She spits on him, then she looks at me and rolls her eyes. She takes her friend by her hand and disappears from the club.

I'm shooked, I've never met a woman like her. Never have I met a woman who dares to shout at me, even if they don't know me. My good-looking face says everything.

'' You beat your wife? '' Jacob asked Karim seriously. Karim looks at Jacob. '' Jacob, don't involve you in this. '' He says fixing his hair. I pull his shirt towards me. '' Do you beat your wife?! '' He looks at me. '' Calm down Matt. '' He looks scared. '' Do you or not?! '' Nick asks again. He pulls away and looks at us. '' Yes. So what, she's not special to me. I don't love her! She doesn't make me happy. '' He shouts. I look at Jacob. Jacob takes him by his shirt and starts boxing him all over his face. People start screaming and they try to stop Jacob. I just stand there enjoying the view while everyone's panicking. 

'' I need to record this beautiful romantic scene. '' I take up my phone and began to record.

Nawal

I sit on the bus with Saja. I could still feel the anger boiling inside me. How does that good looking man dare to stop me from beating that little bitch! Ugh! '' Nawal, I think we did a good job. '' She looks at me and chuckles. I look at her and roll my eyes. She laughs harder. I want to laugh too, but I'm too angry. How can people stand for violence against women? Ugh!

* Call From Leila *

''Leila... '' I answer. '' Nawal! Did you know what just happened? '' She says exited. '' Look I can explain! '' I say nervously. '' Karim called me and apologized for everything he did! '' She says. '' What!! '' I and Saja accidentally shout in the buss. Everyone looked at us. We ignored it and continued to listen to Leila. '' He was crying too! '' She says laughing. '' What! '' I and Saja accidentally shout again. '' Shhh... '' An elderly woman shushed us. '' Sorry. '' Saja apologized. 

'' Did he really cry? '' I asked.  '' Yes, Ya Allah what did you do? '' She asked. '' I remember he was angry after we beat him up, but I don't remember him crying. '' I say and look at Saja. '' You beat him?! '' We hear say shocked. '' Oh, gurl you don't have to thank us. We just did what we should've done. '' Saja says and I laugh. '' Saj- '' She tries to say something but I interrupt her. '' We're coming over '' I say and hang up. Saja and I look at each other and then we laugh.

Matthew

'' Sorry again, babe. '' He says crying while he's sitting on his knees. She doesn't say anything. You could hear her crying. '' Don't come home tonight and stay with your hoes. '' She says and hangs up. Karim turns off his phone and puts it in his pocket. Jacob helps him up, you could see that he couldn't walk straight after all these beatings. I chuckle. He looks at me, then he looks down. '' I recommend you to sleep in a hotel tonight. '' Jacob says. '' He looks at Jacob and nods. Then he disappears. 

I laugh really hard. Jacob looks at me. ''You're really strange. '' He says and smiles. '' Let's go home. '' I say after laughing. Jacob nods.

When I arrive home all I can think about is that girl, I don't know what makes me think about her. Maybe because I really liked her attitude. How she confused me and misunderstood me, It was pretty cute. Wait what am I saying? I shake my head and chuckle. I think I'm sick, I need to eat food.

Nawal

'' Then Nawal clapped her hands and said "Look, we have two men who stand for violence against women'' Saja explains and we laugh. '' Thank you girls, what would I do without you? ''  We look at her and she begins to cry. We hug her really hard. '' Do you think It's going to stop now? '' She cries harder. '' It better stop now! '' I answer.  She looks at us.

'' I just wanna fly away, I just wanna take a break from everything. '' I look at her. '' Then let's do that! '' I answer. They look at me. '' What? How would we do that? We don't have the money to travel. '' Saja looks confused. '' Girl, We can found jobs and save money! '' I look at them and smile. They still look confused. 

'' There many places who search for employes. '' I say. They look at each other and smile. '' Let's do that then. '' They say.

Next Day

Matthew

* Knock  Knock *

'' Come in '' I shout. I see my assistant coming in. '' Good morning Loren. '' I look at her and smile. '' Good morning, Boss. '' She smiles back. '' Do you need something? '' I ask. '' Well boss I want you to ask you something. '' She says shyly. '' Go on. '' I answer. '' Well... Can I hire an assistant... '' Loren asks. I look at her. An assistant? Her job Isn't even that hard. I've never made anything hard for her. '' Why would you want that? '' I ask her. '' Well... I'm going through things in life right now, and I need someone to help me focus on my job. So that's why I need an assistant. '' She says looking at me. '' Well that was bad an excuse. 

'' Fine, but you'll have two days to find an assistant, Is that clear? '' I ask. '' Yes! Thank you boss so much! '' I smile and see her run back to work. 

---------------------------------

So what did you think about this chapter? Comment!