Won't Happen.

( Saja with pink hijab and Leila with black hijab )

Matthew

The whole airplane ride was fun, we were laughing, talking shit, joking and making fun of people. It's pretty impressing how I can laugh with Nawal after everything that happened, I'm so happy I didn't leave for the hotel then I wouldn't get to know Nawal. '' Look that cloud look like you when the guys walked past you! '' I say laughing. '' Yeahhhhh sure they probably didn't look because they had girlfriends, It's called loyal something you'll never be. '' She chuckles. '' I've never cheated on my girlfriends. '' I say

'' Sure I'll try to believe you. '' She chuckles. '' No I really mean it. I never cheat, they cheat on me. '' I tell her. ''What? Why would they do that? '' She asks me confused. I sign, '' Maybe because I never pay attention to them? I don't know? '' I answer her. '' But like doesn't every girl beg for you? '' I chuckle at her response. '' Yes, I guess but at the end of the day, they only want me for what I have, not for who I am. '' 

'' True, but what if there was someone who liked you for who you are, Would you date them? '' She asks. '' Only if I feel something for them, but they aren't anyone who does. '' I tell her. '' There is, but you're just blind. there's someone who likes you very much, she's always close to you and next to you. '' She says. I look at her confused, does she mean herself? No, of course not, she's Muslim and a woman wearing a hijab she would never like me. '' Hmm, who would that be? '' I ask her. '' Someone, just open your eyes. '' She smiles. 

Strange?

At The Airport

I look at Nawal who's looking around who looks like she's trying to find someone. '' Who are you looking for? '' I ask her while I look at around with her. '' My friends, they told me that they would meet me here. ''

'' NAWAL!!! ''  I hear someone shout. We turn around and see someone running towards two people walking behind her. She hugs Nawal tightly and Nawal hugs back. Oh, right she's the one friend who was with her in the club. She pulls away and looks at me. '' Hot like last time. '' She chuckles and Nawal slaps her arm. '' Look at her, she got uglier. '' I hear a guy say standing next to another girl. '' Shut up Mohsin, I know you missed me. '' She says and hugs him, he laughs. Is he her boyfriend? Nawal hugs her other friend and they all look at me. '' Boss, let me introduce you to my two best friends and my brother, Saja, Leila and Mohsin. '' Nawal smiles at me. '' Hello, I'm Nawal's boss. '' I smile at them. 

Her brother walks up to me and hugs me and I froze. '' I'm so sorry man, my little sister must've making you crazy, she was annoying right? '' He says and we all laugh, Nawal pull him away from me and slaps him. '' Ouch! ''

'' I'm sorry boss, my brother is a little playful. '' She fake laughs. I shake my head, '' It's fine. '' I chuckle. '' Jokes aside, you didn't touch her right? '' He asks me seriously. '' I would never do that. '' I answer. He looks at me from top to toe. '' I trust you, white boy. '' He says. 

'' Mohsin, shut your mouth! '' Nawal says. Then she looks at me, '' Then we'll not disturb you, go meet your family and we will see each other tomorrow. '' She smiles and I nod. 

I see her disappearing from the airport with her friends and brother beside her. '' Mr.Bayaroads, welcome. '' I turn around and see my driver standing in front of me, I smile at him and he takes my suitcase.

Nawal 

'' You were in the Zoo park with him? '' Saja shouts. ''Shut your mouth you little parrot. '' I scream-whisper at her. Leila and Saja laugh, '' He came with you? '' Leila asks. '' Yes, oh my Allah It's was incredible '' I say jumping around Leila's room. '' We were laughing, taking pictures of each other, joking and talking. '' Saja and Leila look at me confused. '' Did she just say laughing, taking pictures of each other, joking and talking or was it just me? '' Saja looks at Leila. '' She clearly said laughing, taking pictures of each other, joking and talking. '' Leila says.

I chuckle, '' I know, I hated him. But I only misunderstood him. '' I smile. Saja presses her hand on her forehead. '' I think I might be sick, I'm hearing some strange words. '' Saja says and Leila and  I laugh. '' I told you guys, It's fate. '' Leila says.

'' Wooow, now you've crossed the line. I will never like Matt, he's my boss. '' I say. '' AHHH! SHE HAS A NICKNAME FOR HIM! '' Saja yells, and we laugh again. '' But Nawal please don't try falling for him, It's for your good. '' Leila advice me. '' Love, that will never happen, trust me. '' I tell her and she smiles.

'' So what happened with the case? '' I ask Leila. '' It's going great, Jacob is helping me really much. I'm thankful for him. '' She smiles and I smile back.

Next day

Today I woke up late, very late. I already started work and Loren called me 50 times and I missed them all because I was sleeping like the sleeping beauty. I wore the clothes I laid my eyes on first, no matter if they were ugly or dirty. I wore my hijab as the fastest I could and after that, I ran to the bus station as fastest I could with an empty stomach. 

I got of the bus and ran into the company when I look around and see people running around panicking. '' Nawal! '' I turn around and see Loren running towards me, we hug and she looks breathless. '' Boss has lost his temper. When he came to the company he wanted to punch one of the employees because he dropped a file and the file was empty. '' She says panicking. I look confused at her.

'' Should I go up to him? '' I ask her, '' No! He'll kill you, you already hate each other. '' I ignore her and walk to the elevator. When I arrive at his office door I knock three times. He doesn't answer, I knock again and still no answer. I decide to go in without his knowledge like I always do. I see him looking down at some files. '' Boss... '' I say. He looks up, wow he really look angry. He is narrowing his eyes at me. '' Why the fuck are you late!? '' He yells at me. I look at him confused. I've never seen him that angry, even though I've been calling him all these names and threatened him, this is his first time acting like this. 

'' I'm sorry, I overslept. '' I say looking down on the ground. '' Do you want to get fired?! '' He yells at me again. I look up at his eyes, something has happened. He didn't act like that yesterday. I take some steps closer to him. I hold his hand and look up at him, damn he's tall. 

He looks at me confused, 

'' Did something happen with your family? '' I ask him. I hear his heartbeat like it's going to pop out. '' If something did, tell me. '' I say and smile.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ooooohoooooooo xD, new chapterrrrr what you think?

Remember to Vote,comment and followwwww!!!!