Bye Bye PPP

Notes:

Hey Descendants,

I know we said once a week... But sometimes two updates a week is fine right? I guess we really just want to get the Auradon story to you... Maybe help get back to the Sea three or Harry as so many of you have informed us.

Quick thing, we put a poll up on our profile page. Please participate. It'll help us pick the character point of view we tell the story from.

But now, please enjoy the chapter :)

-Dark

(See the end of the chapter for questions.)

The next morning...

Fucking assholes.

Mal scowls down at the bag of cookies all three of her friends had convinced her were edible. "I don't want to do this." She pushes the bag towards Evie. "You do it."

Evie rolls her eyes as she shoves the bag back into Mal's hands, "I would, but he doesn't look at me the way he looks at you."

"Well, try harder." Mal attempts to shove the bag back, "Make a damn love potion." She rolls her eyes. "I don't give a shit. This is stupid."

"Mal!" Evie snaps before she fluffs Mal's hair and walks around until she standing behind her.

"Damnit E, why?" Mal whines as she hangs her head back and glares at the ceiling.

"Shhh!" Evie pushes Mal's head back up, "You are Mal. The dragon of the isle. You're bold. You're beautiful. You're a badass." She smacks Mal over her jean-clad ass, "Now get out there and offer that boy some cookies." She smiles and shoves her forward.

Mal blushes as she stumbles into the hallway, before shooting a glare over her back.

"Oh, hey Mal." Ben smiles as he walks in from outside. He frowns as he looks around before his eyes settle back on her, "You okay?"

Mal swallows as she quickly stands up, her face a bright red as she shoves the bag behind her back, "Yeah. Just, ya know..." She shrugs. She was going to fucking murder Evie for this stunt.

"Okay." Ben smiles as he wipes an arm over his face, pushing his hair haphazardly out of his face. In a swift movement, he peeks behind her back curiously. "Did you make cookies?" He asks with a boyish grin.

"Uh..." Mal blinks, "Um, yes?"

"Looking for tasters?" Ben offers as he reaches over her shoulder and pulls one from the bag.

Mal clears her throat as she moves the bag back in front of her, "I-actually... I uh... made them for you. To say thanks for bringing us over. Or whatever." She shoves the bag at him before she ducks her head so her hair could cover the blush she could feel heating her cheeks. Fuck her entire gang to the isle and back.

"I love cookies, thanks Mal." Ben gives her a goofy grin as he takes a big bite out of the one in his hand. "Mmm, wow. This is great." He takes another bite, "Definitely going to have to keep you around." He chuckles lightly.

"I'm uh, glad you like them?" Mal grimaces at the question in her tone. What the fuck was wrong with her? She wipes her palms on her pants before she tries to look up again. "Um, so, yeah," Was that a tiny smudge of chocolate on the corner of his lips? She half-smiles as she starts reaching to wipe it off before she stops herself and drops her hand.

Ben tilts his head to the side, "I got some on my face didn't I?" He chuckles as he licks the corners of his lips.

Mal's eyes following his tongue, but shakes her head before a blush could settle. "Just a bit."