Defining Boundaries

Notes:

Hey Descendants!

It's hump day! We hope you're all having a good week!

This update is larger than some of our past updates, so we hope you enjoy. :)

Don't forget to check out Twisted's questions at the end.

Lots of love,

-Dark-

P.S. We know this is a much earlier than we normally update, but it's technically Wednesday, and a certain Guest on another site asked for more :)

Told you guys, comments always motivate us.

(See the end of the chapter for questions.)

"So," Carlos looks around at the tablets as he cracks his fingers and neck, "where are we starting?"

Ben chuckles, appreciating Carlos' enthusiasm, easily picking out the only morning person from his new group of friends. "I was hoping you could help put them in chronological order before we started scanning them into the computer."

Evie covers a yawn, "Sounds like something me and C can start on." She offers.

Mal blinks sluggishly before she plops down on one of the couches, "What can we help with?"

Ben grins, "Well, I was hoping to get more information on Deez and T if you and Jay want to help me with that."

Jay waves in agreement before he also covers a yawn, "We got you, Ben. I've got stories about those two for days."

Ben's eyes lighten significantly, "Awesome." He sits at his desk as he opens his laptop, He felt bad that the three of them were so tired, he'd had no idea that seven would be too early for them. At least now he knew to make their meeting later in the day next time.

"So, who do you want to start with?" Mal lounges on the couch closest to his desk, propping up her head on her arms as she leaned against the couch arm.

"Well, she does write about the shadow. Not a lot, but he shows up in letters about other people. So, I've gotten the general idea that the-" Ben chuckles at himself for still talking about the shadow like he was a superhero, "That T doesn't like bullies, and is very protective of a select group of people. He's secretive but seems kind and friendly. He likes to learn. And is competitive." He looks over his notes before he looks up.

Jay chuckles as he falls back into the couch, "I mean, yeah. Simply put, T in a nutshell."

"Yeah, that bout sums him up." Mal agrees, "Just add reckless and ballsy."

Jay snorts, "Yeah, those too." He grins. "He certainly had a way of making an impression for someone who hated attention."

"And he hated the spotlight more than me and Deez," Carlos rolls his eyes, "Which is saying something."

Ben nods as he starts typing on his computer. "I think most of Auradon is with me in assuming you'd all have to be some level of reckless and ballsy to survive the isle."

"True." Mal shrugs before she yawns, "To a degree, but, T pushes those boundaries way too far, way too often."

"Things usually worked out for him though." Jay shrugs as watches Mal, "Not disagreeing entirely, just saying that if things kept working out, don't break it if it ain't broken."

"Ugh." Mal groans, "You mean lucky, right?"

"Lucky?" Ben prompts curiously.

Jay sighs at Mal before he turns to Ben, "Yeah, sometimes T seriously just got lucky. Like, should have died," He gestures with his hands for emphasis, "but somehow survived and came back."