Aloha, Brah

Notes:

Hey Descendants,

Happy Monday! We're back at it again, writing book three.

Hopefully school and any holiday preparations are going well. We know those can get stressful. And right now it seems like everyone is getting sick. So take care of yourselves.

And now, what you've actually been waiting for...

Carlos's appointment was moved because Jay's session ran over, and Ben is dealing with the feels after finally getting a letter from Deez about herself.

Enjoy :)

-Dark-

(See the end of the chapter for Twisted's review.)

Meanwhile...

Carlos sits in a chair in the hallway, absently petting Dude in his lap. He hated being early. But being late made his stomach hurt, and he still wasn't used to eating as much as he was able to here.

So, anxiously sitting in the chair outside the door it was. Because he hated throwing up even more.

"Not all changes are bad." Carlos sighs as he scratches Dude's belly, "Right, boy? Not all changes are bad. That's what Jay said, so we gotta believe him. Because he's Jay. And Jay's pretty awesome." He looks over at the door when he hears the handle jiggle.

A smiling man in a brightly colored shirt opens the door, "So next week, right brah?" he asks as Roy steps out.

"Yeah bro," Roy's fist bumps the older man. "Sound's good." He turns to walk away before he stops. "Yo, sup one oh one?" He grins as he holds out his hand. "See you an' the pup are up next."

Dude jumps from his lap as he beams, "Hey Robbin'ya." He takes the offered hand and stands before his smiles falters, "And yeah, just uh..." He bites his bottom lip as he looks up at the man holding the door open before he drops his eyes to the ground.

Roy raises a pierced eyebrow before he looks back to David. "Oh, it ain't that bad man, David's pretty cool for a shrink."

"What is he shrinking?" Carlos asks suspiciously. He'd been told he was going to talk to someone, had he been misinformed?

"Oh, that's right, isle speak, I meant he's pretty cool for a head peeper." Roy slides both his hands in his pockets.

Carlos takes a step back as he continues to stare at Roy, "Cool... Uh... Dude?" He absently pats his thigh. He wasn't going to do something if he couldn't even get the proper name for it. How was he supposed to look up all the angles?

"Howzit brah, you must be Carlos." The man greets, letting out a whistle to summon Dude before he kneels to pet the friendly dog. "And my profession is a psychologist, brah." He shakes his head at Roy's poor explanations.

"Right. Duh." Roy hits his head with a fist, "Catch ya later on COD?"

Oh good, he had looked up the right word then. His shoulders slump forward in relief, "Yeah man. I'd uh, I'd like that."

"Cool. Laterz." Roy nods before walking off.

David stands up lazily as he opens the door wider, "Well, welcome brah," He greets with an easy smile, "And lil brah." He looks down at Dude.

Carlos takes a deep breath before he pulls out his folder with his forms and walks in.

David shuts the door after Dude follows Carlos in before sitting crossed legged in the middle of the floor. "Aloha," David greets again, "Please, feel comfortable to make yourself at home. Whether that means taking a seat, claiming part of the wall, perching on the table or whatevs. Personally, I prefer the floor myself."