Mental Health Awareness Day

Notes:

Hey Fellow Descendants,

Don't mind me. I'm just amused that our Monday chapter was set on Monday, and this Wednesday update is set on a Wednesday. Oh, funny coincidences.

And all you Roy fans out there… Thank you for loving yet another oc we've created.

Don't forget to check out the Twisted review after the chapter. :)

Writers need love.

-Dark-

(See the end of the chapter for questions.)

Wednesday

Well, that assembly had been oddly on the nose with his and Mal's current problems, Jay muses as the six of them wander between booths. Seven, if you counted the redheaded guy following behind them.

Seriously, what was up with Auradon and stalkers? And who was this one after?

Evie tilts her head to the side as she looks over Mal's unopened envelope, "You didn't even open it up?"

Mal glares at Evie, "No, I misplaced it." She repeats, ignoring Ben's amusement.

"It's no big deal Mal, you just fill out a couple of questions and hand it in at your appointment." Doug quickly assures her, "The important thing is you found it."

"See, he gets it." Mal juts her thumb towards Doug.

Evie smiles up at Doug's happy grin.

"Would it be easier if I texted you the important memo's Mal?" Ben offers with a smile.

"Evie did get my phone set up for me," Mal rolls her eyes, "So, yeah probably."

"Don't roll your eyes at me, miss I want a dragon roaring but can't be bothered to mute my phone at night," Evie grumbles, though the slight smile lessens the sting.

"You can mute them?"

"Do you even listen when I talk?" Evie shakes her head.

"Of course I do, I just can't possibly remember everything you rapid-fire at me."

"I do not rapid-fire," Evie pouts.

"Sometimes you do," Carlos responds absently, looking over his shoulder in confusion.

"Seriously guys?" Evie stomps her foot delicately as a pout forms on her lips. "You've turned Carlos on me?"

"Wait, what?" Carlos shakes his head as he turns back to Evie, "No… No nono, I like when you rapid-fire talk. It makes it easier for me to understand."

Evie giggles, wrapping one arm around Carlos and squeezing him to her side, "I knew you wouldn't betray me."

"That's not what it sounded like." Mal points out.

"Hush, you." Evie waves Mal off.

"Hey M, look at that tent." Jay nods towards a sign a few rows down.

"STUDY OF DISSOCIATION"

Mal looks up, her brow furrowing before she gives Jay a slight nod. "Jay and I are gonna go poke around that tent for a while. Catch up with you guys in a bit."

Ben smiles, "Sounds good to me. I don't think Carlos noticed that they put out candy in every booth yet. And I don't want to miss that."

"What?" Carlos perks up as he looks towards Ben, "Every tent?!" He bounces from one foot to the other, "Like, for anyone?"