Hiro Worship

Notes:

Hey Descendants!

We're happy to be bringing you another chapter!

You ready to finally meet Hiro & Lilo Hamada?

We know we're ready to hear what you think about them.

Enjoy, and don't forget to give Twisted's review a look over. We always appreciate hearing from you beautiful readers.

-Dark-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben sighs as he stares at Fairy Godmother's office door. He'd completely chickened out on facing the reporters. He just wasn't ready for that yet. So here he was, about to hide from life for a few minutes.

With another sigh he lightly raps his fist against the door.

"Do you mind, Mr. Hamada?"

"Course not. And seriously, just Hiro please."

"Come in."

Ben grins as he opens the door to see Fairy Godmother in awe over the causal looking dark-haired man lounging easily in the chair facing her desk.

"Ben." Fairy Godmother smiles brightly, "Meet Mr. Hiro Hamada. Mr. Hamada, this is Prince Ben."

"Nice to meet you." Ben holds his hand out for the man, "Thank you for taking care of that virus." He nods to the dark-haired man, lounging lazily on the chair across from Fairy Godmother.

"It's Hiro." The man corrects with a nod, "Same. And No problem. Least I can do. Literally least." Hiro nods, not looking up from where he was furiously typing. "You the prince-i-est prince of this place?"

"You mean like the nearly sworn in future king of Auradon?" Ben chuckles as he drops his hand. "Yeah. Is there something I can do for you?"

"A ride. When I finish this, so far I've gotten that the virus originated in one of the provinces of Charmington." Hiro's eyes narrow, "They're good." A shit-eating grin pulls at the man's lips, "But I'm the better."

Ben furrows his brow as he looks to Fairy Godmother, "The virus originated in Charmington?"

"Apparently," Fairy Godmother shrugs, "That's the first time he's talked since coming in and introducing himself." She chuckles.

"Ah." Ben nods before he looks around, "Fairy Godmother, would you mind if I just-"

"Clear your classes for the rest of the day so you can transport Hiro to his family? Of course."

Ben smiles in relief as he half falls into the other chair facing her desk.

Hiro chuckles, "If highschool was like that in San Fransokyo I probably wouldn't have tested out of it." He glances up from the computer. "Want me to send a virus back?"

"Would that help us find them?" Ben raises an eyebrow.

"It would crash their entire network and fry their equipment. Keep them from trying anything else and give you guys more time to track them down... But no. I have pinpointed their location though."

"Yes. Please." Ben nods before he bites his lip and looks up at Fairy Godmother as Hiro hits a single button. "Unless this is something we need to bring the king in on."

"Oh, no. I'm sure Mr. Hamada knows what he's doing."

"Good. Cause I already sent it."

"Well, that at least takes care of one problem." Ben smiles as he slumps back in the chair.