Wicked Influences

Notes:

Happy Friday Descendants!

Sorry this is late getting out. Between gift wrapping, baking and people around us being sick it has been a day.

Anyway...

We've got some character development and fluff coming your way today!

We hope you're looking forward to Roy and Doug shenanigans, as well as some serious happy Ben moments.

Lots of love,

-Dark-

(See the end of the chapter for Twisted's review.)

The next morning...

Roy grins. Last night had been a fucking blast. It had been a while since he'd had such an amazing all-nighter. He had no idea that Carlos was going to be such an intense gamer when he'd offered to start playing, and last night the kid's isle side had come out hardcore. He'd even learned some new curse words. Which was as impressive as it was surprising to hear come out of the nervous, timid kid.

"Can you not be so loud?" Doug complains as he grabs a bowl of fruit salad and adds it to his tray. He looks down at Roy's tray and rolls his eyes before he adds a bowl to Roy's tray as well.

"I'm just standing here." He chuckles as he looks Doug over, noting the bags under his usually bright eyes.

"Loudly." Doug groans before he snags a pot of coffee and a mug to add to his tray.

His eyes brightened with amusement. "How does one stand loudly?"

"I don't know, but you've clearly figured it out."

He snorts as he piles bacon and sausages onto his plate before he also makes himself a cup of coffee. He bumps Doug's shoulder with his. "Come on man, just think of how much shit you got done last night. Your schedule is cleared till next week. Think about how much stalking time that gives you."

"If you think I'm going to forgive you for yelling at a game all night-" Doug glares up at him as he gestures wildly with one finger before his shoulder bow, "You are one of my only friends, so you're probably right."

Roy claps him on the back, "That's my man." A shit-eating grin lights up his features before he starts silently following behind Doug when he walks off.

"What are you doing?" Doug groans when he notices him.

"Looking for Carlos?" Roy furrows his brow, "What are you doing?"

Doug glares at him, "Don't ruin this for me, I think I'm finally making progress."

"Deal, as long as you don't ruin me and Carlos." Roy grins when Doug looks at him, "We got a beautiful thing going." He adds with a kissy face.

"Fine." Doug sighs. "Just try to not to be so damn loud." He shakes his head before he continues walking.

"I will work on that." Roy shrugs. Once he managed to figure out what he was doing to be loud.

"Good."

"So cranky," Roy snorts. "Might wanna fix that before sitting with your princess."

"Oh, she was in the room with Carlos." Doug waves his concern off, "I can only imagine she is equally tired."

"You gonna tell her that?" Roy lifts his pierced brow.

"Who said anything about looking tired." Doug sneers, "Evie always looks perfect. No, I'm talking about a state of being."