Prologue

The castle was really dark. The fight could be heard from outside of the castle. It was a non-stop fight between humans and demons.

The dark-haired girl was walking toward the queen seat with a black aura coming out from her body. The girl's eyes were filled with darkness as if she been trapped in the darkness for so long.

The girl slowly makes her way toward the seat and suddenly she stopped, smiling to the seat.

"Deja Vu, huh?"

She then started walking again and sat on the seat.

There was a bit of silence after the girl sat on the seat, looking down to the ground. Suddenly, her tears started streaming through her cheek from her eyes which was filled with darkness.

"Minji....I will promise you that I will protect this castle and control all these demons."The girl spoke.

Just then, the five girls have arrived at the castle and noticed that one of their friends was sitting on the queen seat. The girls were seen holding their weapon tightly. They knew that the dark-haired girl will be here all along.

"Yoohyeon...."The short hair girl called out the darkness girl's name as she gritted her teeth.

"From now on, I'm no longer a Yoohyeon you know, I am a Demon Queen, starting from today."

_______________

A/N:Hey guys,I know I haven't publish the chapter 1 for my Everglow and ITZY fanfic yet.But please support this fanfiction.I got inspired publishing this after watching Dreamcatcher's Deja Vu many times.The song is so damn nice and I can't stop listening to it.

Please continue streaming Deja Vu

And also,I'm suck at grammar,so please bare with me