stressed » 3racha

little!changbin
caregiver!chan
caregiver!jisung

~*~

Raking his hands through this dark brown hair, Changbin sighed - almost inaudibly as to not distract the others. For the past two hours, he had been wracking his brain over these stupid lyrics for the new album.

Chan and Jisung didn't seem to be having any problems whatsoever, flying through song lyrics and even working on composing the backing tracks for some of these songs. Changbin, however, had been in a rut for a while now.

The stress was beginning to get the better of him, and he really wasn't able to do any work since he was so stressed. All he could think of was Chan yelling at him in a few days for not working fast enough, and Chan yelling was probably the scariest thing Changbin could ever imagine.

"Hyung, could you take a look at this?" Jisung asked, and Changbin turned around.

Ah.

Of course he was talking to Chan.

When Changbin turned around, the other two rappers were already conversing over the lyrics Jisung had written. If Jisung wanted to speak to Chan exclusively, then why didn't he just say his name? Maybe he'd forgotten Changbin was there.

"These are great, Jisung!" Chan praised, and Changbin turned back to his work when the eldest of the three reached up to ruffle Jisung's hair. "Seriously, I think these are the best lyrics you've ever written."

Oh, for fuck sake.

Clenching his fists, Changbin willed himself not to cry, not to break down and scream and cry and yell. Unfortunately, he failed.

Hands going up to grip his brunette locks tightly, Changbin let out a noise of agitation, a mix between a yell and a scream, and Chan and Jisung flinched from their seats.

"Changbin?" Chan said, standing up from his seat. "Changbin, what's wrong?"

Changbin felt so useless and pathetic when he actually started crying, wailing so loud. He was glad the studio was soundproof because he really did not need anyone seeing - or hearing - him like this.

"Binnie, hey," Chan cooed softly, kneeling down in front of Changbin and reaching up slowly to grip his wrists gently. "Don't do that, you'll hurt yourself."

Changbin (begrudgingly) let Chan lower his hands from his hair, instantly feeling Jisung pet his locks from behind him, stroking them back into place.

"Good boy," Jisung praised softly, and Changbin started to cry again.

"Binnie, what's wrong?" Chan asked, interlocking his fingers with Changbin and running his thumbs over the younger boy's knuckles.

"I-I can't do anything..." Changbin sobbed. "A-Any of the work- I can't do it!"

"Hey, hey, calm down, Bin," Jisung shushed softly, sensing Changbin about to get himself in a state again. "What do you mean you can't do the work?"

"Y-You guys have done so much a-and I haven't done anything!" Changbin cried, and Chan looked over at Changbin's desk. Crumbled sheets of paper were scattered everywhere, and Chan couldn't believe he didn't notice any of it earlier.

Looking back down at Changbin's hands, Chan also couldn't believe he hadn't noticed the bite marks littered over the delicate skin either. Changbin only bit at his hands when he was severely stressed or anxious, and it was something the group were trying to stop him from doing, as causing bodily harm was never the answer.