wrong crowd » minchan

little!minho
caregiver!chan

chan is the leader of a notorious mafia and minho gets kidnapped by a rival gang :(
requested by ieeminchan and i hope you enjoy!

this one also includes mentions of violence, actual violence, drugs and offensive language. it's a lot, yes, but i had to set the scene!

~*~

"Those bastards," Hyunjin spat as he read the letter Chan had received over the leader's shoulder. "What should we do, boss? Gut them like fishes? Blow their brains out? Ooh, better yet we could cut off all of their fingers!"

"We're not doing anything like that, Hyunjin," Chan hissed, standing up from his chair quickly and scrunching up the letter, tossing it on the floor as he marched over to the door and grabbed his coat. "Tell everyone else to stay here and not follow me. If anyone else shows up there apart from me, I'll kill them myself."

When Hyunjin nodded stiffly, Chan shrugged on his coat and made sure his blade was secure in the belt of his jeans before heading out, trusting Hyunjin could man the fort by himself for a few hours.

Pulling up his hood, Chan speed-walked down the high street, not caring if he was bumping into people or walking out in front of cars. He had been in plenty of near-death situations and if it meant getting his baby back, Chan would walk out in front of a million cars.

Hello, Chris.

I presume you know why we've decided to contact you after so long. You really pissed us off last time we met, and we figured it was about time we taught you and your posse a lesson in who you're messing with.

I bet you're wondering what we've done with him. He has such soft, pretty hair...pretty thighs and lips. It's no surprise you've made him your little bitch, what with how he's screaming for his daddy right now.

So, Chris. If you want your little cockslut back you know what to do.

Meet us at the usual place.

Double B.

Chan felt his teeth clench at the way BamBam had talked about Minho, and he began walking faster until he was running, his mind racing with all the horrible things they could've done to Minho already.

When he reached the destination, Chan banged on the door as hard and fast as he could, scowl more than prominent on his face when BamBam's lackey, Youngjae, opened the door with a smug look on his face.

"Ah, Chris," he sneered. "So nice of you to join us."

"Shut the fuck up, Youngjae, and give me back Minho," Chan snarled, not in the mood for playing games right now.

"That's not up to me, Chris," Youngjae replied, seemingly not playing games anymore either. "But if you play your cards right, the boss might let you have your little whore back."

At that, Chan pushed past Youngjae and stormed in the direction of where he knew BamBam would be. Chan had been here enough before that he knew the place well. Kicking open the door, Chan walked in just to witness BamBam picking Minho up from the floor by his hair and slapping him round the face, the gag in Minho's mouth muffling the sound but not doing much to quieten it.

At the intrusion, BamBam looked up from Minho and over to the door where Chan was standing, smiling sadistically as he pulled on Minho's hair more.

"Chris," he cheered, and Minho jerked in BamBam's grip, opening his eyes to see if Chan was actually there.

"Daddy! Daddy!" He screamed, mostly muffled by the gag in his mouth as he twisted himself under BamBam's grasp, only causing him to be kicked in the stomach by the latter.

"Alright, BamBam, I'm here. Now give me Minho back," he growled, taking the packet BamBam wanted out of his coat pocket and tossing it onto the floor a few feet away from BamBam.

BamBam grinned a wolfish grin at the packet in front of him and let go of Minho, letting the boy fall to the floor with a wet thud. Chan made no hesitation in running over to him, kneeling down next to Minho and feeling his heart sink when he felt the blood of his boyfriend soaking through his jeans and dampening his hands as he cupped the boy's face.

Minho tried to crawl up into Chan's lap, but was finding it difficult to do with his hands tied behind his back, so Chan held him close as he untied Minho's hands and removed the gag from his mouth. Minho immediately cried more out of relief and sheer terror as he was finally free and Chan was finally there.

"Shh, baby, I'm here," Chan shushed, feeling tears fill his own eyes as he hugged Minho so tightly, feeling how frail and cold the boy was in his arms. "I'm here."

BamBam was gone, probably off to snort the cocaine Chan had just brought him, and Chan pulled his phone out with one hand while the other remained holding Minho close.

"Hyunjin? I need you to send a car out to BamBam's place. I've got Min and we need a ride home. I'm not carrying him home in this state."

The phone call only lasted a few seconds, Hyunjin complying immediately with Chan's requests and sending out Felix and Changbin to collect Chan and Minho.

"Baby, I'm so so sorry," Chan whispered once he'd pocketed his phone again. "Daddy will never ever put you in any danger like that again. I promise."

"D-Daddy just stay!" Minho sobbed with his whole heart, hiccuping and burping and almost drawing himself close to throwing up with how uneven his breathing was.

"I'll always stay, angel, you know I will," Chan reassured, holding Minho even closer if that was possible, shushing and rocking his baby from side to side on his lap until Changbin and Felix arrived.

He was going to stain the car with his blood, but Chan didn't care about that right now. He just needed to get Minho back to the headquarters where he was safe. Minho wouldn't move from Chan's lap the whole ride home, and he refused to let go of him even when he had to get clean. Which led to Chan being the one to bathe Minho while he clung to the elder's t-shirt.

By midnight, Minho was snuggled against Chan's chest fast asleep, worn out from the entire day, and Chan would've been too if he weren't so angry and worried. Minho was too precious to him to lose and this line of business was dangerous to someone as fragile and innocent as Minho, but even after everything Chan's line of work had put him through, Minho remained adamant and determined to stay.

Chan kissed Minho's temple and let his lips linger there for a few seconds after just for good measure. Minho whimpered next to Chan, his grip on the older male's t-shirt tightening. Chan shushed him softly, cuddling Minho closer to him and allowing himself to drift off to sleep with Minho right next to him.

~*~

i won't be taking requests for cuties as of now as i already have so many to do and it's very overwhelming and stressful for me right now. so i'm sorry to everyone who's made requests in the last 4 days but i won't be completing them ):

if you have requested and i've replied to the comment or message saying i'll complete your request, don't worry! i'll still get the ones in my drafts done but they may take a bit more time than planned because of my mental health right now. thank you all for understanding and take care of yourselves!