sick » 3racha

little!changbin
caregiver!jisung
caregiver!chan

little binnie was requested by snschraracha and i hope you enjoy! :)
also changbin throws up in this one so if you're uncomfortable with that then skip the part that starts with 'becoming lost in his thoughts' and go to the part beginning ' "Jisung, can you get"'.

~*~

From the moment Changbin woke up that morning, he knew he wouldn't be able to make it through the day without slipping.

On what had to be probably the most important day leading up to their deadline, Changbin felt his head pounding as he tried to sit up, his stomach turning at the movement - albeit slow - and his sweats and t-shirt sticking to his skin with sweat.

He knew there was no way he would be able to actually get out of bed, and so Changbin just lay there panting from the little amount of effort he had put into just moving, which felt like lots to him in his state.

"Changbin?" Chan's voice came as he marched into the room. "What are you doing? We were supposed to be at the studio a half hour ago."

Changbin felt tears well his eyes at the stern tone Chan was taking, and he bit his lip to refrain from whimpering. As Chan made his way over to his bed, Changbin sniffled, meeting Chan's eyes regretfully when the elder stood over his bed.

At seeing Changbin almost about to burst into tears, Chan's expression softened considerably as he knelt next to the younger.

"Binnie? What's wrong?" He asked with that same concern that made Changbin want to slip when he had had a bad day.

"P-Please don't hate me, hyung," he whimpered, sniffling again as small drops of tears leaked from his eyes and down the side of his face.

"Hey, hey, you know I could never hate you, Bin," Chan reassured, reaching up with a pale hand to stroke Changbin's bangs from his face. He gasped upon feeling how hot and sweaty Changbin's forehead was, eyebrows creasing in worry. "Are you sick, baby? Is that what's wrong?"

Changbin attempted to nod, instead letting out a small yelp of pain which soon turned into a sob, that turned into a fit of cries and hiccups.

"Shh, baby boy, it's ok - Channie's here," Chan cooed, standing up so he could sit on the bed next to Changbin. He guided Changbin's head to rest gently on one of his thighs as he looked down in concern at Changbin, trying to figure out what to do. "Is this why you thought I would hate you, love?"

Changbin hummed brokenly in response, feeling himself relax slightly as Chan's fingers ran through his hair softly. "'C-Cus we have so much w-work to do today..."

"Oh, doll, that's ok!" Chan reassured. "Channie will speak to the manager and let him know Binnie's all sicky and can't work today. Channie and Sungie will take the day off too to look after you, baby."

Although Changbin did feel immensely bad for Chan and Jisung having to take the day off, he did really like the idea of both of his caregivers looking after him for once and not just one of them. He loved Chan and Jisung to the moon and back, and was always a little disheartened when it was only one of them looking after him when he slipped.

Becoming lost in his thoughts, Changbin didn't really feel his stomach turning again until it was too late, and all of a sudden he was throwing up on Chan's nice clean jeans. He began to cry loudly, hiccuping and still throwing up in small chunks until Jisung came running into the room, alarmed.

"Let it all out, baby, good boy," Chan praised, holding Changbin's bangs back as he deposited the last of his stomach bug all over Chan's jeans and a bit of his bed.

Changbin only cried louder, now feeling even worse because he had just thrown up on Chan, and nothing was ever going to let him forget that.

"Jisung, can you get a bucket and fill it up with soapy water, please?" Chan asked, still stroking Changbin's hair as if nothing gross had just happened.

Jisung nodded quickly, rushing out of the room and to the kitchen.

"Come on, baby, sit up for Channie," Chan instructed gently, helping Changbin sit up against the headboard.

"'M s-sowwy, Channie! Binnie sowwy!" He cried desperately and Chan shushed him soothingly.

"It's ok, bub, these things happen," the older reassured. "Channie isn't angry, baby."

When Jisung returned with the bucket of soapy water, he and Chan got to work on cleaning up the eldest's jeans and the portion of Changbin's bed that had been dirtied, all while chatting to Changbin and amongst themselves, trying to take the little's mind off of the incident.

"Sungie's going to stay with you while Channie has a shower and rings up the manager, ok, baby?" Chan explained, and Changbin nodded, curling into Jisung's side. "Good boy."

Chan kissed Changbin's pale and sweaty forehead before heading out to the bathroom, leaving Jisung and Changbin.

"You doing ok, little one?" Jisung asked, looking down at Changbin in his arms.

Changbin nodded with a little hum and proceeded to snuggle further into Jisung's arms, eventually drifting off into a well deserved sleep. And when he woke up, he was elated to see both Chan and Jisung still in the room, neither of them having left while Changbin was asleep.

Even though Changbin was sick, he couldn't fight the smile that made its way onto his face as both of his caregivers noticed him awake and proceeded to give him their undivided attention for the rest of the day.

~*~

hope you enjoyed!