injury » minchan (ft. changbin)

little!minho
caregiver!chan
whipped!changbin

~*~

Minho wasn't sure he had ever seen Chan this pissed off, and he was used to pissing Chan off.

With his 4D-personality, the group were used to Minho doing strange and sometimes questionable things. He never meant to annoy anyone on purpose or make anyone angry, he just couldn't help it sometimes.

But this time, he wasn't acting weird at all. He was actually trying to act normal since he knew he needed to in order to properly learn this dance that Chan was trying to teach them. Minho was just glad there were only four of them in the room because he didn't think he would be able to handle being yelled at by Chan in front of seven other people.

"Minho, what the Hell are you doing?" Chan asked, catching Minho's reflection in the mirror when he messed up. "This is the fifth time you've messed up on the same move. I've tried to be nice, I've tried to be patient, but you're really testing me now."

Chan rarely ever got like this. The members always tried to keep him happy since an angry Chan was always a terrifying Chan. Unfortunately, Minho didn't seem to be trying hard enough because, right now, he was the cause of Chan's anger.

Felix and Hyunjin just stood there silently, knowing they should get involved but really not wanting to. The last time Chan yelled at Felix, the young Australian cried, and Hyunjin threw it right back at the leader, resulting in a feud that lasted for a grueling four weeks.

Of course, the group knew Chan only got angry when the other members were messing about, but what Chan didn't know was that Minho wasn't messing around. He wasn't doing this on purpose. He was trying really hard, but as a result of a lack of sleep and too much dance practice, he kept making stupid yet very obvious mistakes that Chan noticed.

"I-I'm sorry," he apologised feebly, not being able to look up at Chan.

He felt humiliated. He was supposed to be the 'dancing gem', yet he was making a fool out of himself in front of the younger members.

Chan sighed heavily and turned to look at Felix.

"Will you start the music again, please?" He asked, clearly agitated, and Felix nodded, swiftly jogging over to the counter-top where Chan's phone was.

The music started again, and Minho focused hard on getting all the moves spot on. He could feel Chan's eyes on him, watching his every move, and he was doing amazingly until he tripped over his own foot and fell backwards.

Putting his arms out to break his fall, Minho heard the click in his wrist before he felt it, and when he felt it - well, holy shit.

"Hyung!" Felix exclaimed, immediately kneeling down next to Minho, who was now clutching his wrist in pain.

Hyunjin knelt down on Minho's other side while Chan went to pause the music, standing over Minho once he had finished.

"What was that?" He asked like he was disgusted, and Minho honestly couldn't blame him.

Now, whenever Minho felt pain, especially physical, he cried - a lot. It wasn't something he was proud of but Changbin had encouraged him to let his feelings out, claiming it was healthy.

"'M sorry," Minho whimpered, feeling himself slip from being big to being borderline little. The hands in his hair and on his back weren't helping him repress his urges, either.

"What happened to your wrist?" Chan asked, and Minho sniffled.

"It hurts..." The younger dancer answered feebly, and Chan sighed again.