shopping » changlix

little!felix
caregiver!changbin

my girlfriend and i do this all the time :D

it's my birthday today! so i wanted to post something i've written that isn't a request that's super fluffy! enjoy!

~*~

It was just a normal day for Changbin and Felix - lounging around in their pyjamas and doing nothing. From the start of the day, cuddling in bed had turned into cuddling in the living room after they (eventually) got up for breakfast.

Felix was content with just lying on Changbin's chest as the two watched whatever was on TV. It had been a long time since the two had just been able to do nothing together, what with Changbin working overtime at the corner shop across the street and Felix being banned from the shop after Changbin's boss had caught the two engaging in...less than PG activities in the storage room on one of Changbin's breaks.

So, being able to have Changbin all to himself like this, Felix could say he was more than happy with doing nothing. But when the best idea he had ever had popped into his head, Felix gasped and sat up in Changbin's lap, causing the older male to look up at him suddenly.

"What is it, beautiful?" Changbin asked, one arm behind his head as he brought the other one up to Felix's hip to steady him.

"Daddy, can we pway shopping pwease?" Felix asked, eyes wide with hope and hands resting on Changbin's stomach as he leaned forward. "Pwease, Daddy?"

Changbin smiled up at his baby, unwinding his other arm from behind his head to pinch Felix's cheek lightly.

"Course we can, doll," he replied, placing his other hand on Felix's other hip and sitting up, causing Felix to slip forward on his lap. "Silly boy."

He kissed Felix's nose before standing up from the couch and holding Felix on his hip. Felix was actually lucky that Changbin had a bag of toy foods that were originally intended for Changbin's nephew's fourth birthday, but upon finding out the child already had them, he decided to keep them and buy him something else.

"Wanna play here, baby, or in the living room?" Changbin asked as he stepped into the playroom and picked up the bag of plastic foodstuffs along with two baskets - a purple one and an orange one.

Felix didn't say anything, and instead pointed behind them, back to the living room. Changbin examined his baby's face, and when he saw the little's pupils dilated slightly, he realised Felix had slipped into his non-verbal little space, and picked up his favourite yellow dummy from the counter before heading back to the living room.

Sitting down on the couch again, Changbin placed the blonde so that he was facing him, stroking his cheek gently.

"Say 'aaa', gorgeous," he instructed softly, and Felix did as he was told, opening his mouth so Changbin could slip his dummy in. "Good boy!"

Felix giggled around his dummy, eyes crinkling shut under the pressure of his cheekbones. Despite not being able to communicate in his non-verbal headspace, Felix could understand basic words and hand gestures. He could also read facial expressions and tones of voice, making him a very observant and caring little.

"Daddy first? Or baby first?" Changbin asked, pointing to the bag of plastic food on the floor.

Felix looked down at the bag and then back to Changbin, pointing to himself and then grabbing Changbin's hands lightly to bring them up to his caregiver's face, silently telling him to cover his eyes. Changbin chuckled and did as he was instructed to do, feeling the warmth of Felix leave his lap when the younger boy crawled off and onto the floor.