horoscope » jeongchan

little!jeongin
caregiver!chan

inspired by my (semi) belief in horoscopes oops.

~*~

Humming to himself contentedly, Jeongin swung his legs back and forth as he laid on his front on the soft carpeted rug of his and Chan's living room. Chan wasn't that far away, only in the dining room sorting out some work for his boss.

It had been a while since Chan had worked from home, but he figured he would take the day off today since Jeongin had expressed his loneliness from staying at home alone everyday during the week. Jeongin promised he would be good, and so far he was being good. Chan hadn't had to tell him off once since they woke up this morning.

Hearing his baby's hums coming from the living room, Chan smiled, peering away from his laptop for a moment to look over at where Jeongin was now rolling around on the carpet, giggling to himself.

"Is my baby getting restless?" Chan asked, his smile getting wider as Jeongin gasped and sat up at hearing his caregiver's voice. The little nodded enthusiastically, and Chan held his arms out for Jeongin. "Come sit with Daddy, baby boy."

Jeongin's whole face practically lit up as he got up off of the floor and ran over to Chan. The latter thought about warning Jeongin about running in the house, but then Jeongin was sitting in his lap and hugging him so tight that Chan really didn't have the heart to.

"What's gotten into you today, bub?" He chuckled and Jeongin shifted around in his lap, stopping when he was comfortable.

"Miss Dada," the younger answered, and Chan cooed.

"Dada's here now, baby," Chan replied, and Jeongin made a noise of content.

The two of them sat for a few minutes, Chan humming while Jeongin looked around the room happily, then focusing his eyes on Chan's jawline and marvelling in how defined it looked. That was until Chan's phone lit up from next to the little with a notification, and he caught a glimpse of Chan's lockscreen.

It was a picture that Jeongin had taken of himself a while ago. He was wearing pastel pink eye shadow and had little heart gems stuck onto his cheeks. Jeongin remembered taking the picture and sending it to Chan the night he'd gone out to his first college party.

Chan especially remembered how Felix had rung him saying Jeongin was too drunk to walk home and how he needed Chan to pick him up, and then how Jeongin had drunkenly confessed his feelings for the older male.

He liked that picture of Jeongin because not only did he look cute and sexy at the same time, but because it always made him smile to remember the night Jeongin confessed to him.

Chan followed Jeongin's gaze to his phone and picked the device up off of the table, swiping the notification away and unlocking his phone with his fingerprint.

"Do you want to play on Daddy's phone for a bit?" The blonde asked, and Jeongin nodded, making grabby hands for the device in Chan's hand.

The latter complied easily, handing Jeongin his phone before turning half of his attention back to his laptop. Jeongin fiddled about with Chan's camera for a minute, scrolling through the photos of him that Chan kept in a folder titled 'babyboy💕'. While he didn't really like all of the pictures Chan had of him, Jeongin decided not to delete any of them because it might make Chan upset.

Tapping on Snapchat, Jeongin swiped left onto Chan's friends' stories, ignoring those for a second to look at his older boyfriend's subscriptions. He knew Chan never really looked at them anyway, so Jeongin decided to have a look at some of them himself.

Noticing something about horoscopes, Jeongin cocked his head to the side as he tapped on the story, intrigued. Reading over the words on the screen, Jeongin suddenly gasped, startling Chan.

"What's wrong, baby?" The older asked, leaning to the side so he could see what Jeongin was looking at. But he didn't need to lean over much because Jeongin was then shoving the older's phone in his face to show him what he had just seen.

"Wookie, Daddy!" He exclaimed, and Chan gripped Jeongin's wrist lightly so he could move his phone away from his face. "It says on a first date, Daddy is super shy and 'm super sweet and weawin cute cwothes!"

Chan was confused for a second until he read the title at the top. 'The signs on a first date'.

He smiled and looked down at Jeongin, who was staring down at Chan's phone in amazement.

"Well, I remember on our first date, baby, you wore this adorable little pink sweater and white shorts," he reminisced. "You did look very cute, Innie."

Jeongin giggled, tapping on the phone screen again. "Ooh, Daddy, this one says 'm Kim Possible! She's pwetty."

Chan hummed in agreement, kissing the crown of Jeongin's head. "She's not as pretty as you, though, sweetheart. Which one am I?"

"Spongebob," Jeongin answered, giggling again, and Chan smiled at how cute and happy his baby was just from looking at horoscopes.

A few more minutes passed by before Jeongin gasped so loud that Chan flinched.

"Daddy, Daddy, oh my gosh!" He squealed. "It says important dates for me are the 14th and 15th! The 15th is when Daddy asked me to be his wittle!"

"It is, baby boy!" Chan beamed. "And Daddy's been much happier ever since he asked you to be his baby. What are my important dates, Innie?"

Jeongin hummed for a bit until he found the dates listed under Chan's zodiac sign. "The 19th, 20th and the 21st, Daddy!"

"Oh? The 21st is when baby went to that college party and told Daddy that he liked him," Chan watched as Jeongin blushed, remembering how embarrassing he was on that day. "That day was very important to Daddy."

Jeongin hummed and buried his face in Chan's neck.

"Why don't you read out one more, little one?" the brunette asked. "Then Daddy will make us some lunch."

Jeongin nodded happily and looked down at Chan's phone again, tapping on the screen to move to the next horoscope.

"Ooh, Daddy I wike this one," he said with a small giggle. "The signs ways of saying I wub you! For Daddy ish 'I made wunch' and for me ish 'I wanna cuddwe'."

"Aww, how cute, baby boy," Chan cooed, and Jeongin looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Daddy," he whinged, prompting Chan to look down at him. "I wanna cuddwe."

And Chan smiled. He smiled a lot, but this time he could feel himself unable to stop. Jeongin giggled at seeing his Daddy so happy as Chan leaned down to give Jeongin an Eskimo kiss before replacing his nose with his lips, and pecking Jeongin's nose lightly.

"I love you too, baby boy. So much."

~*~

i share my star sign with wonwoo, elly, aisha, taeyong, san and lia :D