park » chanlix

little!felix
caregiver!chan

felix was really looking forward to going to the park but couldn't due to lockdown, so chan did something special :)

~*~

"Took you guys long enough," Chan panted as he opened the door, letting Minho and Changbin in. "Do you know how hard it is to set up a park in the garden while also keeping Felix occupied?"

"Sorry, sorry," Minho waved his hand dismissively as he stepped in behind Changbin. "This idiot left his phone at home so we had to go back and get it."

"Whatever, just- Minho, keep Felix occupied. Changbin, come help me with this slide," Chan instructed, only to be met with a salute from Minho and a nod from Changbin.

"Daddy..." Felix whimpered from behind Chan, rubbing his eyes tiredly with his little fists.

"Hi, baby!" Chan answered, smiling brightly at his baby. "Princess, Minho-hyung's gonna look after you for a teeny bit, ok? Daddy needs to do something in the garden with Binnie."

Felix pouted but nodded nonetheless, being such a good boy for Chan despite not knowing what was really going on in the garden.

"Come on, baby, Minnie will play blocks with you!" Minho offered his hand to Felix, which the little took, showing Minho where he kept his blocks.

Once they were out of earshot, Chan turned back to Changbin. "Ok, let's do this."

~*~

"Daddy, 'm scared," Felix whimpered as Chan led him to the garden. He'd instructed Felix to close his eyes and Chan aided in this by covering his baby's eyes with his own hands and helping him walk to the garden.

"No need to be scared, princess! It's just Daddy!" Chan reassured, helping Felix step over the ledge leading to the garden. "Are you ready, baby?"

Felix nodded hesitantly and opened his eyes when Chan uncovered them, squinting a little to get used to the sudden light. He blinked a few times, unsure if what he was seeing was really what he was seeing or if he was just imagining things.

Turning to Chan, Felix's little face lit up in a way that Chan couldn't help but smile back to. He knew this would make Felix happy.

"Daddy didn't!" Felix squealed, bouncing from excitement, and Chan smiled wider.

"Daddy did, baby! Go and have some fun!" Chan exclaimed, and Felix instantly ran over to the slide.

Before lockdown, Chan would take Felix to the park everyday as a reward for always being so good, but since not being allowed to leave the house became a thing, Chan took to doing things around the house with Felix to make him feel better. It had taken him some time to earn the money to buy all the equipment to make a park in the back garden for Felix, but seeing his little face when Minho helped him down the slide was so worth it.

~*~

and that's it for cuties!!

thank you all so much for reading and joining me on this amazing adventure! each and every one of you are amazing and i owe you all so much for giving this book so much attention and love! i hope you've enjoyed it because i definitely have!!

🤍