noises » minsung

little!jisung
caregiver!minho

basically the fire alarm goes off in jisung's dorm and he has a panic attack

requested by hanssquirrel

~*~

Jisung was so glad Minho had decided to spend the night.

Hyunjin was out of town for the weekend, visiting Jeongin over in Busan since the younger's winter break started early. The two of them were an insanely cute couple, Jisung had to admit, but nowhere near as cute as him and Minho.

Not liking to sleep in a dorm alone, Jisung invited Minho over to catch up on the latest season of anime they had missed (or at least make a very poor start) and they managed to get through three episodes of the new season of Boku no Hero before Jisung initiated something both him and Minho had been missing for a while due to a lack of time alone.

Jisung ended up slipping near the end, babbling happily to himself as Minho cleaned his stomach with the baby wipes Jisung kept in his bedside drawer before blowing a raspberry on his baby's tummy. It wasn't rare for Jisung to slip like this, especially not when they were alone and had a lot of time to themselves. Jisung was a responsible little and was able to stop himself from slipping too far if the time didn't call for it, but since they had the dorm to themselves for the entire weekend, Jisung was able to let himself go and relax.

Minho never minded when Jisung went this small, because it only happened when he really needed to, and Jisung was always so good that Minho found himself giggling along with Jisung at nothing in particular. There were times when Jisung would get too excited and he would be hard to calm down, but Minho always managed to without trouble.

"Shh, baby, shh~" He shushed gently, leaning over Jisung with his forearms resting on the pillow either side of Jisung's head. This way, looking at Minho was the only thing Jisung could do, and when he noticed Minho wasn't laughing with him, Jisung slowly began to quieten down. "Good boy, good baby."

Sensing the change in the atmosphere, Jisung reached out with grabby hands for Minho, almost slapping the elder in the face by mistake. The little gasped, afraid he was going to get in trouble, but Minho only chuckled, catching his baby's hand and kissing his palm gently.

"Come on, angel, it's time for bed now," Minho said softly, kissing Jisung's forehead before getting up from the bed for a moment to grab a pink pair of shorts and one of his own t-shirts for Jisung to wear.

He'd already changed Jisung into a nappy for the night, as he was feeling extra little, so slipping the shorts on over was a little tough but Minho was a man of many strengths. Once Jisung was dressed and ready for bed, he curled into Minho's side and did his best to kiss his boyfriend's cheek in his headspace. He ended up missing and he giggled when Minho turned onto his side to attack Jisung's face in kisses before saying his goodnights and falling asleep soon after.

He had expected to be woken up by the sunlight of the morning peeking through Jisung's blinds, not the deafening sound of what must've been the fire alarm in the hall outside Jisung's room blaring at a much louder volume than needed.

Minho shot upright in Jisung's bed, cursing under his breath as he ran his hair out of his eyes with his fingers. Jisung shot up next to him, but the only difference between his and Minho's states was that Jisung immediately started crying, and it was then that Minho remembered he'd gone to sleep little.

"Baby, baby, it's ok," Minho reassured, turning to Jisung and cupping his face gently in his hands. "It's just the fire alarm, darling, Daddy's here."

It was difficult for Jisung to hear Minho over the insanely loud fire alarm, and Jisung reached up with his hands to cover his ears, crying loudly. Minho threw the covers off of them and helped Jisung into his slippers, feeling bad for having to leave Jisung sitting at the end of the bed but he needed to grab his own slippers. Not being able to find their coats, Minho settled for tugging the duvet off of Jisung's bed and wrapping himself and Jisung up in it before leaving the dorm room.

Several people snickered at Minho and Jisung on their way down, what with Jisung crying and shaking and clinging to Minho like a lifeline, and Minho in his boxers and slippers, not even a shirt to keep his torso warm.

He helped Jisung into the common area where students in his building had to gather in case of a fire and the two of them backed into a corner away from everyone else.

"Baby," Minho whispered, ducking his head underneath the duvet to look at Jisung. He smiled at his boyfriend reassuringly and Jisung removed his hands from his ears hesitantly. "It's quiet isn't it, baby boy?"

Jisung looked around, not familiar with his surroundings before looking back at Minho with panic in his eyes.

"Shh, love, don't panic," he shushed. "We're just in the common area because of the fire alarm and Daddy's right here."

Jisung looked down at Minho's bare chest and borderline bare legs and pouted, shucking the duvet off of his shoulders and pushing it towards Minho.

Minho chuckled. "No, no, baby. We can share. See?"

Minho shuffled closer to Jisung, throwing the duvet over his baby's shoulders before wrapping it around himself and pressing his forehead to Jisung's. "Nice and cosy, baby."

The two of them stood like that, Jisung cuddled into Minho's chest with Minho kissing the top of his head occasionally until the caretaker for Jisung's building came in to let everyone know it was just a false alarm - something about someone pressing the fire alarm by accident.

Groans of annoyance rang through the common area, causing Jisung to cling to Minho tighter at the loud noise. His ears and heart were both still sensitive to loud noises after the near death experience he had just had.

Minho was there, though, holding onto Jisung's arms as he helped the younger walk back up to his dorm room. Along the way, the duvet had pretty much slipped off of Minho, leaving it hanging from Jisung's shoulders and when the little saw some girls swooning over Minho's exposed chest, he scowled and wrapped his arms around Minho's chest, showing the girls that he was Jisung's.

The elder chuckled, shutting the door behind him and Jisung before yawning.

"You ok, darling?" He asked softly, running a hand through Jisung's hair and smiling at him tiredly.

Jisung nodded, opening his mouth to speak then realising he was too small to do so, so he just pointed at the bed and whimpered.

"Night nights, baby?" Minho suggested, and Jisung nodded again - happier this time. "Come on then, angel. Let's go night nights."

~*~

hope you all enjoyed!