happy » chan x skz

little!chan
caregivers!skz

chan wakes up in a good mood and decides to make everyone else happy :)

requested by FindingSoonie - hope you enjoy!

~*~

Chan couldn't remember a time where he had woken up feeling this...happy. When Chan normally woke up, it was at three in the afternoon and feeling like he'd wasted the whole day, which then led him to be in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

But after a very busy schedule for the week, the boys were all given a few days off to recover and Chan saw that as his opportunity to slip. Originally, he had planned to do so on his own so he didn't bother the other members but when Minho caught him struggling to get out of his uncomfortable work clothes, he cooed and instantly knew Chan was little.

And that was how the eight of them spent the night together, the other members babying Chan and playing games with him and watching children's shows until he became tired. Maybe it was because he had gone to bed so early that he woke up early too for once. For once, he was awake before his other members which only happened when he had stayed awake all night.

And since he was feeling so happy and refreshed, he decided he wanted to do something nice for his other members as his way of saying thank you. The only thing was, in his headspace, he couldn't do much apart from drawing pictures. He wanted to cook something, but one of his rules was to never attempt to cook something when he was little, and he didn't want a punishment today.

So, as quietly as he could, Chan made his way to the living area of their dorm, grabbing some plain paper and his packet of crayons that Minho had put on the table last night and he laid on his stomach on the floor.

Chan loved his members with all his heart and he made sure to make that clear in his drawings. He drew a fox for Jeongin, a puppy for Seungmin, a koala for Felix, a squirrel for Jisung, a llama for Hyunjin, a pig-bunny for Changbin and Soonie, Doongie and Dori for Minho. Getting lost in how fun it all was, Chan started humming to himself, not realising how loud he was humming as he swung his legs behind him.

"Baby?" Minho croaked from behind him and Chan gasped, turning around suddenly and seeing Minho standing in the doorway, orange hair sticking up as he rubbed his eyes. He was wearing a t-shirt and boxers, and suddenly Chan felt like he'd done something bad. He'd just woken Minho up on one of their days off.

Chan felt tears fill his eyes as Minho continued looking at Chan until he saw the little looking so upset.

"Hey, baby," he cooed, eyes widening in worry. "Baby, what's wrong?"

Minho crossed the room to Chan and pulled him into his lap when he sat down on the floor, catching sight of all the drawings on the floor.

"Baby, did you do all these for us?" He asked, and Chan nodded sadly. "These are so pretty, Channie!"

Minho picked up the one that he knew was for him with his three cats and held Chan closer to his chest.

"Channie woke up early, Minnie, so he wanted to make everyone pictures to say thank you..." Chan admitted shyly, and Minho looked down at him fondly.

"That's such a sweet thing to do, baby boy, thank you!" Minho replied, hugging Chan closer to him. "Channie got Minnie's cats spot on!"

"Weally, Minnie?" Chan asked, looking at the picture again as Minho nodded.

"Yes, baby!" The younger exclaimed. "I love it!"

The tears in Chan's eyes had cleared as he giggled happily, feeling relieved that Minho liked his drawing.

"What's going on?" Seungmin asked groggily, walking into the living room in the same fashion Minho had only minutes ago.

"Seungminnie!" Chan squealed, climbing off of Minho's lap and running over to the younger with the puppy drawing in his hands. "Channie made Seungminnie drawing!"

Chan handed Seungmin the drawing excitedly and Seungmin smiled when he saw it.

"This is lovely, darling, thank you," he said, kissing Chan's forehead as he ruffled his hair lightly. "Our baby is a right little artist, isn't he, Minho-hyung?"

"Indeed he is," Minho answered, opening his arms when Chan came back to him. "So talented and thoughtful."

Minho pressed a kiss to Chan's temple as Felix and Jeongin walked in. When all the members had woken up, they all gave Chan lots of kisses and hugs when they saw the drawings he had done for them.

It was safe to say that Chan had done a good job of making everyone else just as happy as he was feeling.

~*~

thank you for reading!