braces » jeongin x skz

little!jeongin
caregivers!skz

jeongin gets his braces tightened and it hurts :(

this was requested by an anon so i hope this finds you and that you enjoy it!

~*~

"I don't wanna go..." Jeongin pouted as his hand tightened around Minho's. "Gonna hurt, Minnie..."

"Aww, but you've done it before, baby!" Minho replied, giving Jeongin's hand a reassuring squeeze. "I know you can be a big, brave boy for me!"

"Nuh-uh..." Jeongin shook his head, tears filling his eyes as him and Minho approached the orthodontist.

"Hey, baby, look at me," Minho whispered, pulling Jeongin next to a wall out of the way of other people walking past. "You can do this, baby, I know you can! It'll only be for a few minutes and Minnie will be right there holding your hand the whole time. And, if you're extra good baby, maybe Channie will let you have extra ice-cream later."

Minho knew the last promise was a little risky, as Chan had specifically told Minho not to bribe Jeongin with sweets, but he figured it couldn't hurt.

Jeongin's eyes lit up at that, even if it was only slightly. "R-Really, Minnie?"

"Really, baby," Minho nodded with a smile as Jeongin chewed on his lip, knowing he was thinking about it. "Come on, little one, let's go."

Jeongin let Minho lead him into the orthodontist and, as he promised, he held his hand the whole time, and Minho was right. It didn't hurt at first, it never did hurt at first, and he went a few hours with no pain until it was time for dinner.

It was Felix's turn to cook today, and Felix always cooked nice things. Things that weren't too chewy or spicy, and he knew Jeongin was getting his braces tightened today, so he made soup and extras for the other members.

"What's wrong, baby boy?" Changbin asked as Jeongin climbed into his lap at the dinner table.

"Hurts, Binnie," he mumbled as he rested his head on Changbin's chest. Changbin immediately wrapped his arms around Jeongin to stop him from falling off and started stroking his hair gently.

"Lixie made Innie some special yummy soup to make all the owies go away!" Felix exclaimed from the stove, turning around briefly to smile at Jeongin. "Does that sound nice, baby?"

"I think it does~" Changbin said in a sing-song voice, trying to get Jeongin to cheer up.

"Does Innie get extwa ice-cweam after?" He asked sadly, and Chan, who was doing something on his phone looked up immediately and over at Minho.

Minho avoided Chan's glare, knowing he was in for it. "Of course you do, baby! Only good boys get ice-cream!"

Chan rolled his eyes and went back to his phone, nudged by Jisung in a reminder to try and be more forgiving. Jeongin had crawled to Felix's lap when dinner was ready, letting the blonde feed him. Felix always made everything fun - what with his natural energy and his patience with Jeongin. It made Jeongin want to behave more, and so he ate all of his soup with no argument.

"Good boy!" Felix praised, tickling Jeongin's sides as the youngest giggled. "Now, who should we make get your ice-cream?"

Jeongin giggled and leaned in closer to Felix to whisper in his ear.

"Seungminnie?!" Felix gasped, acting surprised. "Are you sure, baby?"

Jeongin nodded enthusiastically and made grabby hands for Seungmin, who was sitting on the other end of the table. Seungmin complied easily, always happy to help Jeongin when he was little.

"What flavour should we get you, love?" Seungmin asked, struggling and succeeding in hiking Jeongin up onto his hip as he made his way over to the freezer.

Hyunjin and Chan worked on clearing up the table while the others stayed put, not wanting to miss Jeongin like this.

"Chocowate!" Jeongin exclaimed, bouncing on Seungmin's hip. "Pwease!"

"Lovely manners, angel," Minho praised as he walked past, pinching Jeongin's cheek gently.

"Chocolate it is, baby!" Seungmin replied, briefly handing Jeongin over to Chan who immediately held Jeongin close to his chest as if it were an apology.

While Seungmin fished the chocolate ice-cream out from the freezer, Jisung and Changbin were stood in front of Jeongin, making funny faces at him until the little was squealing in delight. By the time Seungmin had dug the ice-cream out of the bottom shelf, Jeongin was positively tiny and everyone was cooing at his unbelievable cuteness.

Chan sat down with Jeongin in his lap, Changbin and Jisung sitting on either side of them while Seungmin spooned some ice-cream into a bowl.

"You want Channie to feed you, dolly?" Seungmin asked as he placed the bowl in front of Jeongin. "Or Binnie and Sungie?"

Jeongin bounced in Chan's lap as he reached out for Changbin and Jisung's hands, holding onto their fingers.

"Perfect, baby!" Changbin exclaimed as he picked up the bowl and spoon.

The other members watched Changbin and Jisung feed Jeongin, doing silly things and making funny faces that made the youngest laugh. Jeongin was a messy eater when he was little, and this time was no exception. Minho had to reach over the table a few times to wipe ice-cream off of his face. Jeongin only babbled happily the entire time, forgetting about the pain of his braces very quickly.

~*~

look at this little space bingo i did

look at this little space bingo i did. haha caregiver applications are open. haha jk...unless...