insecure » 2min

little!seungmin
caregiver!minho

i'm sorry i keep minho as the caregiver i just really love soft dom minho :((

~*~

"Minnie, it's time to go! We're gonna be late!" Minho yelled up the stairs, checking his phone again.

Two new messages from Chan, which he opened reluctantly.

kangaroo
where are you guys?

felix is getting restless

sorry seungmin's not ready yet

you guys can head off without us and we'll meet you at the park

tell felix we're sorry

kangaroo
ok bro

Locking his phone again, Minho sighed curtly as he turned to the stairs. He had no idea what was taking Seungmin so long but he was the one who wanted to go out with Felix and Chan today, so Minho couldn't understand why he was messing around.

"Seungmin!" He called again as he made his way up the stairs. "Minnie, Channie and Lix are going there now so we have to be quick."

Minho paused when he got to Seungmin's Little Space room. Seungmin was there as Minho had expected, but something wasn't right. He was stood in front of the mirror in the cutest dungarees that Minho had ever seen, but he didn't look happy.

"Baby?" He asked cautiously, stepping into the room. Only then did he see the tear stains on Seungmin's cheeks through his reflection in the mirror, made even more visible when Seungmin turned around. "Baby, what's wrong?"

Seungmin's bottom lip trembled as he looked down at his hands. Minho's eyebrows furrowed in worry as he walked over to the younger, taking his hands in his and urging him to look at him.

"Baby, look at me," he requested softly, worry deep in his voice. Seungmin did as he was told, looking up at Minho with trembling lips and teary eyes. "Darling, what's the matter?"

When Seungmin looked at Minho, saw how deeply he cared for him and how worried he looked right then, he broke down. Minho watched as Seungmin started to cry, and he lowered the two of them to the floor, pulling Seungmin into his lap and against his chest.

"Shh, shh, baby," Minho shushed, stroking Seungmin's hair. "Tell Daddy what's wrong, beautiful."

"Nothing wooks good on baby, Daddy!" Seungmin cried, clinging to Minho's jacket and burying his face in his caregiver's chest.

"What do you mean, baby boy?" He asked softly, rubbing Seungmin's back in circles.

"Evewything just wooks siwwy on baby!" Seungmin replied through his sobs, lifting his head up to wipe his tears away. "Evewything baby wears doesn't wook good or make baby wook cute."

"Baby, of course they do!" Minho reassured gently. "Baby, you look gorgeous in everything you wear, all the time. You know you're gorgeous, pretty boy."

"B-But not wike Daddy..." Seungmin whimpered, feebly looking Minho in the eye when the older furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Baby, you and Daddy are two different people," Minho said, rubbing Seungmin's back again. "Baby is taller and has skinnier legs than Daddy. Daddy has a little mole here," Minho pointed to his nose. "And baby doesn't."

"But those make Daddy pwettier..." Seungmin replied, looking down at his hands so he wouldn't have to feel inferior to Minho's beauty.

"Oh, babydoll..." Minho cooed sadly, tipping Seungmin's head up with two fingers under his chin. "Baby, you're beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous, princess. Daddy could go on for hours about how pretty you are and every little thing that makes you beautiful. Do you want Daddy to do that, baby?"

Seungmin whimpered quietly and nodded shyly, and Minho smiled before kissing his forehead.

"Baby has the prettiest eyes," Minho started, cupping Seungmin's cheek and wiping the tears right underneath Seungmin's eyes. "So wide and bright and beautiful. Daddy loves when you get all happy and your eyes go even bigger and brighter, baby. And baby has the most adorable cheeks."

Minho ran his thumb gently over Seungmin's cheekbone before kissing the other cheek. "So soft and round and perfect for Daddy to hold. When baby smiles, they only get bigger and Daddy loves them! Daddy always loves baby's little lips."

Minho paused to peck Seungmin's lips over and over again, not stopping until Seungmin was giggling. "There's my happy baby! Baby has the cutest little giggle ever. Daddy would give everything just to listen to baby giggle. It's Daddy's favourite sound on the planet."

"Weally, Daddy?" Seungmin asked, leaning forward in curiosity. Minho smiled uncontrollably.

"Really, baby!" He answered, bouncing Seungmin on his lap. "Daddy's pretty little giggly baby."

Seungmin giggled some more, hiding his face in Minho's chest from embarrassment. Minho kissed the crown of Seungmin's head, coaxing him into coming out.

"Baby is sowwy he didn't think he was pwetty, Daddy," Seungmin apologised feebly and Minho bounced him again.

"No need to be sorry, pretty boy! Daddy will remind you every time that you're beautiful."

~*~

no thoughts. head empty. just soft dom minho