kisses » seungmin x skz

little!seungmin
caregivers!skz

~*~

"Alright, baby, ready for your goodnight kisses?" Chan asked, tucking the little in securely.

He was about to lean in to kiss Seungmin goodnight when the little shook his head firmly.

"Oh?" Chan inquired, pulling away and looking down at Seungmin with his head cocked to the side.

"Seungie's a big boy, Channie," Seungmin replied proudly, arms folded across his chest. "No need kisses anymore."

Chan raised an eyebrow amusedly and shrugged. "Alright, big boy Seungie. Goodnight~"

And with that, Chan left, closing the door softly behind him. Seungmin huffed and rolled over in his bed, messing up the neat way that Chan had tucked him in. He was fed up of everyone treating him like a baby when he wasn't. He was a big boy and he didn't need kisses.

Rolling over again, Seungmin thought back to what he had done during the day that hadn't made him tired at all. Normally, Seungmin would be out cold at this time, so he wondered why he was still pretty much wide awake.

He thought back to when Chan woke him up this morning, how he kissed his forehead while stroking the little's hair softly. For some reason, Seungmin still remembered how softly Chan had kissed him, and it only made him pout even harder.

"Seungie, baby, time to wake up," Chan said as he entered the room.

Sitting on the side of the bed next to Seungmin, the eldest reached up with one of his hands to brush the hair covering Seungmin's forehead upwards, exposing one of the boy's best features.

Seungmin mumbled in his sleep, opening his eyes slightly to see Chan smiling down at him softly.

"Morning, little one," he whispered, leaning down to kiss Seungmin's forehead gently.

Seungmin groaned, not wanting to remember what kisses felt like since he didn't need them. But then, his mind wandered to breakfast time, where Jisung and Hyunjin had saved Seungmin a seat between the two of them.

And as soon as the little had sat down, both men were attacking his little chubby face with kisses, so much so that Chan had to tell them to calm down before they suffocated Seungmin. They did tone it down a little, but every now and then, one of them would kiss one of his cheeks or one of his temples, and the little would giggle every time.

"Hey, hey, guys. Tone it down before you kill him or something," Chan scolded, and Jisung pouted.

"But, hyung, he's so cute and kissable in the morning," the rapper whined, and Hyunjin agreed.

"Yeah, his cheeks are extra squishy and chubby," the dancer pouted alongside Jisung.

Throughout breakfast, Jisung would help Seungmin cut up his waffles while Hyunjin would feed them to him, the two kissing each of his cheeks after every mouthful in reward for eating well. Seungmin thought to himself then that that was the best breakfast time he had ever had in his eighteen years of living,

Now Seungmin was sitting upright, arms still folded in front of him, but his pout wasn't as angry anymore. He was sad because he really enjoyed the kisses that Hyunjin and Jisung had given him this morning, and now he couldn't stop thinking about the ones he'd received throughout the day.

After breakfast was bath time, and since Seungmin was feeling too little to bathe himself, Jeongin offered to help since the other members still needed to shower. Seungmin remembered Jeongin letting him pick whichever toys he wanted to add to the bath, something that none of the others would let him do since he always picked too many and made a mess.