trouble » maknaes x hyungs

little!maknaes
caregiver!hyungs

i'm not entirely sure of whether hyunjin and jisung are maknaes or hyungs, soooo let's just say they're maknaes! they're cute babies anyway ^^

requested by Abi_Gabby and i hope you enjoy!

~*~

"Sungie, give that back!"

"No way! It's mine!"

"You're supposed to share your toys - Minho-hyung said so!"

"But it's mine for a weason!"

"Guys...Channie-hyung will hear you..."

"Daddy!"

Jisung suddenly stood up from the floor, frowning at Hyunjin as he ran off in the direction of the bedrooms. Felix just sat there awkwardly, alongside Jeongin and Seungmin as Hyunjin huffed and folded his arms in front of his chest.

"Woah, woah, what's going on here?" A very shaken Changbin asked, being dragged into the room by Jisung.

"Jinnie's being a meanie!" Jisung whined, pointing at Hyunjin. The mentioned little gasped loudly and frowned harder, pointing back at Jisung.

"'M not, Binnie! Sungie won't share his toys!"

"Because they're my toys!"

"Minho-hyung says we should!"

"Well, Minho-hyung isn't here!"

"Guys..." Felix whimpered in his little voice, fallen upon deaf ears. "Channie-hyung's asleep...He'll hear you."

"Channie-hyung was asleep."

Felix gasped and crawled behind Seungmin when he heard Chan's voice, groggy and clearly annoyed. Felix wasn't scared of Chan, per se; the older was just very intimidating when he was angry, and Felix had a very sensitive heart.

"Jisung, you know you need to share your toys. I'll be telling Minho about this," Chan stated simply, ignoring Jisung's cries and stomps of protests. "Jinnie, next time, come tell one of us is Sungie is being mean, alright? Good boy."

Chan looked over at where Felix was hiding, not very hidden at all to be honest, and he chuckled as he walked over to the two and knelt down in front of Felix.

"Why are you hiding from Daddy, baby?" He asked softly, and Felix looked up with big eyes.

"Daddy was angwy..." Felix whimpered in response, slipping fully into his headspace.

"Oh, not with his pretty baby!" Chan reassured, reaching up and stroking Felix's blonde hair gently. "Never with you, Lixie."

Felix slowly sat up properly, still staring at Chan curiously. Chan watched Felix go through the motions of hesitation before the little made grabby hands for Chan. The elder chuckled, knowing it was coming, and picked Felix up from the floor, pressing kisses to his cheek and forehead as he held him on his hip. Felix giggled happily, holding onto Chan and resting his head on his shoulder.

"Are we giving Jisung a time out, hyung?" Changbin asked, and Chan looked over at the two rappers.

"No, Sungie won't do it again!" Jisung cried in protest, sitting back down on the floor and sliding all of his toys over to Hyunjin. "Jinnie can have them!"

"Jinnie doesn't want Sungie to go in time out..." Hyunjin admitted shyly, looking up at Chan and Changbin.

Chan sighed, hiking Felix further up his hip. "No time out this time, Sungie. Jinnie's being nice to you today, but if you do anything like this again, it's straight in time out for you."

Jisung nodded his understanding, wiping his teary eyes on his arm as he shuffled closer to Hyunjin. Jeongin, who had been sitting there quietly the whole time, looked over at Seungmin to see if he wanted to play anything. Seungmin was normally a quiet little - so was Jeongin - but when he saw Seungmin's dilated pupils and little lips in a small pout he knew why was being so quiet this time.

"Innie thinks Minnie went weally small," he pointed out, looking up at Changbin and Chan. The two caregivers looked down at Jeongin and Seungmin, Changbin cooing as he knelt down in front of Seungmin.

"Well spotted, Innie, good boy," Changbin praised, kissing Jeongin's forehead as he tugged Seungmin into his lap. Even though Changbin, Chan and Minho were all caregivers to all of the babies, there were still certain dynamics that worked especially well together. Chan mainly looked after Felix and Jeongin, Changbin mainly looked after Seungmin, and Minho mainly looked after Jisung and Hyunjin.

Of course, every member loved each other, and the three caregivers always found themselves caring for different littles everyday, but those were the main pairings.

Seungmin immediately gurgled happily and curled into Changbin's chest, enjoying the feeling of his caregiver being so close to him. Seungmin had always liked Changbin's chest, and when he was especially small, he always found comfort in how warm it was and how he could reach out for it and it would be right there.

"Innie, sweetheart," Chan spoke up from across the room, Felix still in his arms. "Lixie wants to colour with you, darling."

Felix nodded in affirmation, holding his arm out so Jeongin could hold his hand. The youngest stood up and padded over to the two, taking Felix's hand and letting Chan walk them to his bedroom. As soon as that door closed, the front door opened, and Hyunjin and Jisung were up and off of the floor.

"Daddy!" They both screamed in delight, practically jumping on Minho before he'd even closed the door.

"Hi, babies!" He replied with just as much enthusiasm. "Daddy's missed his boys so much!"

Seungmin, too small to know what was going on but big enough to sense excitement, crawled off of Changbin's lap to go and see what all the noise was about. When he saw Minho standing in the doorway, he sat back on his bottom and bounced happily, clapping.

"Aaaaa!" He squealed as Changbin picked him up and nuzzled his nose against Seungmin's. The little giggled and brought his hands up to Changbin's face, squishing his cheeks and giggling even more.

"Silly baby," Changbin teased, freeing himself from Seungmin's palms to kiss his baby's nose softly. "My silly baby."

"Binnie, Binnie, we wanna pway with Minnie!" Jisung suddenly yelled, and Changbin looked from Seungmin to Jisung and Hyunjin.

"Just be gentle with him, ok?" Changbin warned before he followed Jisung and Hyunjin back onto the floor, Minho right behind him.

The rest of the day was spent like that, playing games and taking naps and colouring and watching TV until Minho made dinner and then much later on in the night when Changbin put Seungmin to bed earlier than the others since he was feeling so small, but still late. Not soon after, Minho put Jisung and Hyunjin to bed, and Chan for Felix and Jeongin. By the time all the littles were down, so were the caregivers, fast asleep on the sofas in the living room.

And even if they woke up in uncomfortable positions in the morning, it was worth it when they heard their babies' voices again.

~*~

tuday i gu bak tu uni cuh i wen hom fo bih cuh i misd my pawens!