sore loser » '00 line

little! hyunjin
caregiver! jisung
caregiver! felix
caregiver! seungmin

jisung is lowkey a meanie and hyunjin hates that (and losing) also this is so messy >.<

~*~

If anyone knew anything about being best friends with Hyunjin, they would know that Hyunjin absolutely hated losing.

No matter what kind of game or competition it was, being in last place put him in a sour mood. So when Seungmin entered the living room with Felix and snacks in tow, he wasn't too surprised to see the pout that adorned the older's face.

"What's wrong, Hyunjinnie?" Felix asked, plopping down on the floor next to Jisung.

"Jisung's a frickin' cheater. That's what's wrong." The eldest of the two thousand line mumbled, watching as his character got killed for the umpteenth time by Jisung, who refused to move from his spot on the map.

"It's not my fault that you literally suck at any game you play." Jisung stated, shooting Hyunjin again as his character entered the place Jisung's was camping.

"The point of the game is to run around and shoot at your opponents, Jisung. Not to hide out in one spot and make it nearly impossible to get you." Hyunjin spat, eyes leaving the television to glare down at the top of the other's head.

"Says who? I don't remember there being specific rules to the game."

"You're a sadist, Jisung." Seungmin snickered, watching as Hyunjin's face contorted in anger from both Jisung's words and being killed again. He sat down on the couch next to Hyunjin, patting his shoulder before proceeding to shovel a handful of popcorn into his own mouth.

"How about we play a different game?" Felix suggested, holding up a bunch of different, less violent games. The offer was met with nods of agreement and soon the boys found themselves each holding a remote and playing Mario Kart on the Wii.

Yet Hyunjin still found himself on the losing end of this game, crossing the finish line after the rest of his members each time they played a new match. He didn't want to play anymore.

"I wanna play a different game." Hyunjin whined, pouting and turning to face Seungmin. The younger raised an eyebrow, but said nothing at the whiny behavior the dancer was demonstrating.

"You're just mad you're losing again."

"I'm not mad, Jisung. I want to play another game."

"No, you're mad."

"Can we please not fight today?" Felix whined, sensing the rising tension between the two boys.

"Hyunjin is a sore loser."

"Stop teasing me, you cheater!"

"Nah, it's too much fun to watch you become a cry baby because you're not any good at video games!" Jisung continued to tease, smiling widely.

Hyunjin set his jaw in anger, glaring at the television screen. His grip on the remote tightened considerably, and Seungmin noticed his knuckles becoming white.

"Hyunjinnie, you've gotta relax. It's just a game." Seungmin whispered, gently removing the remote from the older's hands. Hyunjin pouted, but leaned into Seungmin who wrapped his arm around the other.

When next match started and Jisung only noticed three people playing, he scoffed. "You rage quit, ya big baby?"

"Oh buzz off, Jisung!"

"Nah this is too funny."

"It won't be funny when I beat your ass." Hyunjin muttered, only to receive a 'watch your language' from Seungmin.

Jisung put the controller down and stood up, towering over Hyunjin and Seungmin who were still seated. "Since you're so big and tough, get up and do it."

Hyunjin paled. They hadn't fought like this since trainee days. "Jisung. I don't really want to fight you." The oldest whispered softly.

"What? Too big of a baby to fight me?" Jisung taunted. "Just like trainee days. All talk. No walk."

Hyunjin began to shake. But he wasn't scared. He was angry. Too angry to deal with it in his older headspace. He stood and shoved Jisung so hard the shorter fell to the ground. Hyunjin immediately got on top on him, bringing his fists down and striking Jisung repeatedly.

"Get off of me, you asshat!"

"Stop being mean to me, Sungie!"

The other three froze. Hyunjin only called Jisung that name in headspace. And they all knew that.

Felix moved first, pulling the little off of Jisung and into his embrace. Hyunjin was practically vibrating with anger, but the caregiver knew that the anger was masking the hurt Hyunjin felt from all the teasing Jisung did.

"Breathe, princess. You have to calm down for me." Felix whispered in Hyunjin's ear. "You can't go hitting people like that, baby. It's not nice."

Hyunjin immediately broke down, babbling that he didn't mean it. He kept apologizing to 'daddy' and Felix had no idea who that was but Seungmin was the best at calming Hyunjin down.

And Seungmin...

Seungmin was pissed.

"Han Jisung," he growled, walking over to the other 2000 liner. Seungmin rarely lost his cool so when it did happen, everyone became scared.

Jisung looked at the floor guiltily. "I didn't mean it."

"Does it look like I care if you meant it or not? Go apologize to my baby or so help me I will end you."

Jisung nodded, standing up from where he landed when he was pushed and making his way to the couch with Seungmin right behind him.

"Daddy!" Hyunjin wailed, reaching for Seungmin. Felix let the little run to Seungmin, smiling softly at them. "Jinnie didn't mean to hurt, Sungie! He was being a meanie!"

Seungmin cooed and wrapped his arms around Hyunjin, pressing a gentle kiss to his forehead. "I know, baby. He's going to apologize for being a meanie. And then you can tell him you're sorry for hitting him."

Jisung chose that moment to speak up. "I'm really sorry for being mean to you, Jinnie. I was being a real butthead." Hyunjin giggled softly.

"Jinnie is also sorry for hurting, Sungie. It wasn't very nice." Hyunjin pulled Jisung toward him and Seungmin, bringing him into their hug.

"Ooh me too!" Felix said, jumping up and joining their group hug. Everyone laughed, holding holding each other close.

"You still want to play games?" Jisung asked.

"Can we play dress up?" Hyunjin asked enthusiastically.

"Of course we can, princess. Now let's get you into something comfy."

~*~

written by straybiz :)