Information About Characters

They are all 17/18 years old. They go to a collage and it's the usual- Mari and Alya(17) are besties and so are Nino(18) and Adrien. Chloe(18) is Marinette's cousin and she's a nice person😱. Chloe's father is still the mayor and Adrien is still a model and rich but Marinette is also a model and her parents are designers and excellent bakers.
——————————————————————
Adrien:
He is an agent and a model. He's 17 and his father isn't so strict also his mother is alive and lives with them.
————————————————————————
Marinette:
She is 17 years old and is a model and an agent but no one in the agency apart from the head knows who she is because she likes to keep her identity hidden. Her great grandfather -Master Fu- is the head of the institute (kind of like their base-you'd understand if you've watched Shadowhunters the series) and she knows that Adrien is an agent.
————————————————————————
Marinette and Adrien are the best fighters there so they are usually the leaders of any patrol or mission groups. She becomes a model to find out more info about their enemy-Hawkmoth. He sells illegal drugs and they are out there to stop him.
Hawkmoth is still Adriens dad but he calls himself Hawkmoth so no one knows who he is. Adriens mum doesn't know this too.

Also a little note-there are no miraculouses in this book and there is no Ladybug or Cat Noir.

Hope you enjoy this xo