Chapter 2

Adrien POV

I woke up and grabbed a Nike Air Hoodie with matching bottoms. I ran to the shower because I wanted to take my time and we didn't have much time left for school to start. I got dressed and slid on my white Nike Air Force Ones and damn I looked gooood ;)

 I got dressed and slid on my white Nike Air Force Ones and damn I looked gooood ;)

I ran down to eat my breakfast

I ran down to eat my breakfast. After that I said my byes to my parents, grabbed my Nike Air backpack and drove off with Gorilla and Natalie. As soon as I stepped in, I heard murmurs and was curious so I walked towards Nino and Alya and decided to ask them.

Nino- "Hey dude"
Adrien- "Hey. What's everyone talking about?"
Alya- "Well there's a rumour going around that a new girl will be joining us today. She's 17 and she's in our class!"
Adrien- "Cool whats her name?"
Nino- "Well we don't really know that yet but we're about to find out. Come one let's get to class"

I nodded and we made our way to first period- English. Ohhhh how I hated it but I sat next to Nino and Alya was behind us soo i guess it was fine.
Nino- "Do you think the new girl will be hot?"
Alya gave Nino a death stare since they were dating and he apologised and said he was joking but before Alya could say anything more, we were shushed by our teacher,
Ms.Bustier.
Ms.Bustier- "Alright class today we have a new student and her name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Please welcome her."

As soon as her name was mentioned everyone gasped. A girl not much taller than 5'2 walked in and damn she was hot. The whole class was screaming and the teacher was telling them to settle down.
Marinette- "Uhhh...hey I'm Marinette as you all know and I'm a transfer student from London. I hope to be good friends with you and um yeah that's it."
Chloe- "OMG finallyyyyy you're here cousin!!"

She smiled and sat down next to Alya, behind me since there was no other available space.
Mari- "Hey gu-wait, aren't you Adrien Agreste?!"
Me- "uh yeah that's me haha. It's meet to nice I MEAN nice to meet you....heh"

I felt my face go red and I mentally face planted myself. Note to self- LEARN TO CONTROL YOURSELF YOU IDIOT!!
————————————————————————
Sooo that's the second chapter I'll be doing it in POVs so yeah. I hope you enjoyed that and I'll update as soon as I can xx and yeah ik it's short but I'll try n make em longer as I go along