Chatper 5

Adrien POV

My head was down the entire lesson. I'm actually proud of myself because I didn't react that badly to sitting next to Marinette during this lesson.

I was snapped out of my daze when I heard a cute giggle from my left. My head still on the desk, I turned around and stared at the cute girl sitting next to me in confusion. I think she noticed this because she looked at me for a split second and looked the other way.

I NEED to get out of this lesson FAST!

As if God heard my prayers, the bell rang. Oh thank God.

Mari and Alya probably went to the toilets or something while we went to the cafeteria and grabbed us a table. Kim made his way towards us with Ivan and Max.

Kim- "Sup dudes? Adrien I know you like Marinette, why not ask her out?"
Adrien- " I don't like her like that. I mean sure she's really pretty but I don't even know her that well."

I could swear I heard Nino mumble something under this breath and it sound something like 'yeah right we all now how horny you get around her' and Ivan laughed at the statement.

Just as I was about to say something, the two girls walked over. Marinette sat next to me and Alya sat next to Nino.

"Hey guyssssss. Ugh I wanna go home I can't be arsed with this. For fucks sakessssss" Alya groaned while slamming her head on the table. That must've hurt. "Babe what's wrong, everything good?" Before Ninos girl could even answer, the WORST thing came up to us.

"Hey Adriieeeeen!" That annoying voice UGH. Lila the bitch came and attempted to hug me but obviously I didn't let her, why would I wanna touch that revolting alien?

"Oh hey Marinette, I just wanted to let you know that I am boss around here. Don't try and take my place. Oh and in case you didn't know, I'm veryyyy rich so don't mess with me. Got it?"

"LMFAOOOOOO I don't even care if you're rich, and about you being 'boss' I DONT GIVE A SHIT BITCH LOOOOOL!! You don't scare me."

As she was laughing that witch pushed her and of course Mari being herself she pushed her into the wall. And then things went from 0-100 real quick.
————————————————————————
Marinette POV

She pushed me. How dare she, a slut like her. I immediately pushed her into the wall and said something I don't think i would ever say in my life.
"Do you know who you're getting rude to? DO YOU? BITCH DONT FUCKIN TOUCH ME. DONT EVEN LOOK AT ME OR I WILL GET YOU DEPORTED BACK UP THE HOLE YOU CAME OUT FROM!!"

As soon as those words left my mouth I could feel everyone staring at me. I let her go and she just stared at me in disbelief. Yeah, a girl who everyone thought was nice wasn't so nice after all was she? I went back to my table and everyone was crowding us. "Can ya'll puh-lease move yo asses away from this table? Or are ya'll just stupid?" I heard Alya say while I hid my face In embarrassment. Once everyone was gone Adrien spoke up. "Uh so yu guys wanna come to my house for a sleepover?" "Uh Yeah sure I'll go if Alyas going." I said grinning.

-After School-

I was picked up by my bodyguard, Hiram, and my assistant, Jennifer. "Hey darling, how was your first day?" "Fine Jenny, you?" "Great." The rest of the car ride home was silent. Maybe because we were all tired. Idk about them but I sure was. I walked into my mansion and said hello to my parents, told em a lil bit about school and then ran up to pack.

*iPhone ringtone* I checked who was calling me- a random number. I answered like the idiot I am🤦🏻‍♀️

"Uhhhh hello?"
"Hey Mari!"
"Oh Adrien it's you heh. Where did you get my number?"
"I told Alya to give it to me and add me back on snap"
"Haha okay lemme finish packing and then I'll add you and be right over. Are the other two already there?"
"Just Nino. Alya told me to tell you to pick her up cuz she's still packing."
"Uh-huh. Okay I'll see yu in a bit. Byeeeee."

I told Hiram to go to Alya's. I stood outside her door waiting for someone to open. I was thinking 'what if she's not home?' but then a click interrupted my thoughts. A nice looking lady invited me in. I guessed she was Alya's mum; they looked exactly the same. Alya walked down her stairs with her bags in both hands. We wore matching outfits. Nothing too much, just an Adidas cropped top with Adidas shorts and to top it off- Adidas hi-tops. (Everything was black btw).

We finally arrived at Adriens house and we talked and decided on what to do: talk about life, play a game of truth or dare, spilling tea (gossip), watching a movie and then whatever happened after that happened. We had no school the next day. Yes I joined school on a Friday don't judge. Anyways we talked about school- yeah ik boring but they were just telling me the rules and shit. Now it's the game of Truth or Dare.

"Okay I'll start!! Mari truth or dare?"
"Seriously. Me, of all three of us Alya. Ugh fine I choose...
——————————————————————-
And that is it for this chapter guysss! Hope you enjoyed that and dw I'll try and post on the weekend and more often.

Also I will be leaving you on cliffhangers because why not?😂 I'm only joking...unless?

ANYWAYS ik this is shit but I tried okay😭and please recommend this book to someone who likes miraculous if it's not too much to ask xx

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔁𝔁 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵❤️❤️

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚡𝚡