Chapter 4

Marinette POV:
So here I am with my head on the desk and I'm pretty sure that my face, neck and ears are red which means I look like a tomato. I didn't even know this was going to happen. I can't believe Alya and Nino would do something like this.

All I can hear is the science teacher talking about how when a penis goes in a vagina for the first time it hurts but then it becomes pleasure and how you should use a condom instead of birth control pills to prevent pregnancies and the spreading of diseases. I'm pretty sure Adrien is embarrassed as I am, if not more. Well maybe we can come up with something to get back at Nalya (that's my ship name for them).

Everyone in this class is just so calm about this, but how? I guess it's because they've been here since school started after summer whereas I started 3 weeks after everyone so they're used to this. But me? Well I'm trying not to get flustered every time something to do with the male and female reproductive organs are mentioned buuutttt I don't think I can handle this just yet.

But I'm going to need to because I'm 17 years old and yes you're thinking 'she should be more mature about these kind of things' but not everyone's comfortable with talking about that kinda stuff, y'know? And now I'm mentally giggling at my stupidity and immaturity. I just hope this lesson ends soon because I can NOT cope sitting next to Adrien while the teacher is just rambling on about intercourse and I can tell that this topic is making her feel uncomfortable too. Oh my god have mercy on me pleaaasseee I'll be good and listen to my parents and study for all my exams and tests and blah blah but please, help me?
——————————————————————
It is currently 00:32 so please don't judge if this chapter is not good. I have school tomorrow and I can't sleep because I was meant to update yesterday and it won't get out of my head so to satisfy myself I have released a new chapter which is basically waffle but yeah sorry x I promise I'll try to make the upcoming chapters a bit more interesting because I feel like I'm just writing about how awkward Marinette and Adrien are around each other and there's nothing action filled going on and now I'm just rambling....sorry it's a habit of mine. Anyway good night and I'll try and update during the week xx