Chapter 11

Chloe's POV:

I was paired with Luka. It wasn't so bad but what really irritated me was that he kept asking me personal questions about Mari like 'who does she like?' has she got a boyfriend?' has she ever had a boyfriend?' is she a virgin?'

"WHY do you need to know all this? Can't you just leave her alone. I think she's interested in someone who is not you and maybe if you knew her better then you would understand." I tried to say it in a polite manner as possible but firmly. He seemed to have an upset and jealous face. "Luka look, I'm sorry but it's the truth. And if you do like her then confess otherwise move on. If she says no then try and get over it. Okay?"

"Alright. Sorry and thanks Chloe."

"You're welcome."

We went to my house and quickly finished the project. Honestly I could not be more relieved when he left. I don't know how Juleka put up with him.
                            {ᑎᗴ᙭T ᗪᗩY}
I didn't know when I fell asleep and I groaned when I heard my stupid alarm going off. Time to get ready for school. Yay. Note the sarcasm

My outfit:

(Same hairstyle as the first picture and wore trainers instead of shoes)

I was pleased with my look and messaged Mari that I was coming over. She said okay and that she was about to get ready. When I got there I went up to her room and saw Alya on call with someone, on her bed.

"Hey boo. Where's Mari?"

"Hey girl. She's in the shower."

"Oki."

She got off call and then we started to talk until Mari came out dressed and hair all done.

"I need to do my makeup then am ready. Oh hey Chlo."

"Heyyy your outfit is gorrrggg."

"Thanks you look cute tooo."

Her outfit: