Chapter 15

Marinette POV: italics are thoughts

I woke up late and was thinking about last night. Me and the girls had a great time together. Kagami was cool with me. Adrien looked so cute. The collection was finally out. Everyone had a good time. It was amazing.

But there was one thing that was bothering me. I had this thought before but I pushed it aside. What if Mrs Agreste isn't really Adrien's mother? But then what happened to his REAL mum? Ugh this is so frustrating. I should freshen up.

I picked out an outfit and took a long bath.

After I got out I dried my hair and left it open and I didn't put any makeup on

After I got out I dried my hair and left it open and I didn't put any makeup on. I started on my maths homework which was given to us for the holidays and finished it within 1 hour. Then I got bored and decided to Group FaceTime Adrien, Nino and Alya.

[on call]

"Hey guys. You all liked what I got you?"

"Yep. Love the camera Mari."

"Dude the speakers you got me are awesome."

"I just love the fact that we have matching phones. But thank you." Adrien said with a laugh.

"Hold on. Ya"ll got the same phone? Girl why didn't you tell me. That's cute though. Nino why don't we get matching phones." We all laughed at her suggestion and talked about random stuff.

"Hey why don't you guys come to mine?" Alya asked.

"Okay when?"

"Come at half one."

"Okay dudette." (Nino)

"I'm gunna have to check if I got a photo shoot first." (Adrien)

"Come on just have a little bit of fun." (Alya)

"Fine."

"Okie then I'll see you guys in an hour. By the way make sure you're comfortable and warm, we might go out knowing us."  She said with a laugh and we all replied with an 'okay'.

<Time skip to when they at Alyas>

"Hey girl!" I hugged Alya

"Hey babe." Nino kissed her.

"Hey Alz." Adrien fist bumped her.

"Hi guys. Come upstairs. My mum and dad aren't home by the way, they went on a date together. Nora went out with her friends and the twins are at their aunts so we're alone today."