Chapter 23

Adrien's POV:

I was panting as I woke up from the nightmare. Not believing that I had woken up, I looked around. On my left, I saw Marinette sleeping with her face covered with her midnight hair.

I let out a sigh of relief, a breath I didn't know I was holding. As if she were something delicate, I hesitated to brush her strands out of her face, afraid that if I touched her she would break away into the humid air.

She opened her eyes, revealing her cerulean orbs.

"Is everything okay?"

Silence....

It was silent as I just stared into her soul, ignoring her question.

"Adrien?"

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine. I just had a nightmare."

"Oh. Come here."

I came close to her and she laid my head atop her chest, the only thing keeping me from kissing her chest being the blanket.

She pecked the top of my head and started to stoke my hair as I drifted into sleep once more.....

Morning

Marinette's POV:

I woke up in the morning and I climbed out of bed, taking the blanket with me. Adrien stirred in his sleep as I put his boxers on for him.

After I had a shower, I called Alya to see where she was.

"Hello?"

"Yoo dudette."

"Hey Nino. Where's Alya?"

"Oh she's in the shower. Why? Whats up?"

"Well I thought we should go out. It's nice out and it will be fun."

"Good idea. I'll let her know. What time?"

"Uh well it's 9:45 now so....be ready for 11:00."

"Alright then. I'll see you in a bit."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I was wearing a silk robe around me and I walked into the room. Adrien was sitting on one of the bean bags we bought, sulking and his face pale.

"Morning. What's up with you? Why are you sulking in boxers."

"Morning. I was just thinking about the nightmare I had last night."

"Hm. Adrien, just forget about it."

"I-i can't. It's disturbing. I can't forget about something so-so terrible."

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Not right now. Anyways, I heard we're going out?"

"Mhm. Get your clothes on after your shower."
——
We all met up in the lobby. It was Chloe, Luka, Adrien, Me, Nino and Alya.

Outfits:

Mari: