Chapter 25

No Ones POV:

"WE WON! WE WON!" The opposite team chanted in victory while pumping their fists in the air and jumping off the ground.

Chloe's team had an easy time accepting their loss and moved on. However, the blonde herself was quite upset because she put a lot of effort in to try and win.

While she was standing there with a slight frown etched on her face, her crush walked over and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"AH! Oh, Nathaniel, it's you." Chloe visibly relaxed and looked up at the red haired beauty with a small smile.

"I wanted to see how you were doing. Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah I'm fine haha. I just got a bit upset that we lost. It's silly really." Chloe replied sheepishly.

Nathaniel chuckled softly and lightly grabbed Chloe's hand, earning a blush from the pretty blonde.

"Come on. I wanna show you something."

Chloe nodded and followed while still gripping his hand. She had to admit, she was nervous being with him alone like that. What if he tried to kiss her? What if he confessed his feelings to her? Marinette wasn't even there to help her through it!

'Shut up Chloe you're overthinking. He probably doesn't even like you like that.' She thought.

—-
She gasped quietly at the view. Although it was hot and mosquitos flew all over the place, the beauty of the luscious, green trees overpowered everything else.

She had no idea exactly where she was but she did know that she was in some type of forest.

"What is this place?" She asked, still amazed.

"I found this place when I first came here years ago. It's a place I like to call my own since many people don't come here. I have no idea how it's still here but it is. And I love this place." He turned to face her, his cheeks glowing a soft pink at the sight of her smile.

"I thought it would be great to bring you here because..."

"Because what?" Chloe asked finally focusing on Nathaniel instead of the scenery.

"Uh nothing." Nathaniel had almost confessed his feelings to her but he stopped himself. 'Not now' he thought.

The two stayed there for hours until it was dark. "We should get going now Nath. Sabrina must be wondering where I'm gone."

"Yeah. Here grab my hand." The redhead reached his hand out towards her and pulled her up. He grabbed her other hand too and pulled her slightly closer.

The sunset made Chloe's tan skin glow and her eyes shone like pure diamonds. Nathaniels hair had a purple glow and his eyes were more green than teal. Both of their breaths caught in there throat as they lent in for a kiss....closer and closer and closer-

"Ahem."
________________________________
PLEASE READ

YES I KNOW SHORT CHAPTER. I kind of wanted to add something about Chloe and Nathaniel because why not heck not.

I'm sorry for this short shitty chapter it's just I've not been feeling myself lately, I lost someone I thought would be there for me but good things never last😔

ANYWAYS I will try to update when I feel up to it. I haven't abandoned any of my books I could never do that but updates will be slow until Christmas holidays (maybe).

I'm currently working on another book which has been in my drafts for MONTHS and I don't want to publish that until it's completed because I won't be able to juggle three books at once. I'm thinking of putting 5 years on hold until this one is finished (let me know)

I also want to write a cliche American high school love story which I have a plot for but that's for later lmao and I've got another miraculous book which I CANNOT WAIT to write.

It was inspired by a TikToker (@_cjma) HE IS SO CUTEEEE. The book will be inspired by his mafia POV TikToks so um yeah. I think that you guys should go follow him if you haven't already because he's adorable and hot all in one🥵😍🥺But yeah x I hope you enjoyed this even though it is shit and I'll see you in the next chapter of whichever book.

GUYS THIS IS HIM:

BYEEEE🥰and stay safe guys, WEAR A MASK AND SANITISE AND WASH YOUR HANDS REGULARLY!!