Chapter 17

Adrien POV:

I was waken up the next morning by a loving Marinette. She was sitting on my lower stomach with her hands on my shoulders, shaking them to wake me up.

"Adrieeeen wake up." She said in a whining voice.

"*yawns* Baby go back to sleep. Please."

"No. I don't want to. I wanna cuddle with you and talk." She said in a babyish voice.

"We can do that when we sleep. Pwease."

"No. Get your bitch ass up." She started to playfully punch my chest and I grabbed her hands and placed them back on my shoulders. She moved them to cup my face and started to pepper kisses on my forehead, eyebrows, eyes, cheeks, nose and lips. When she kissed me on my lips I kissed back until she pulled away.

All of a sudden, I pulled her off me and towards the side so her hands were wrapped around me and my hands were wrapped around her body. I pressed a light kiss to her neck, as I had easy access, and then snuggled up into the crook of her neck.

"No kitty get up."

"What time is it?"

"11:00."

I checked the bedside table for my clock and it read 4:14.

"Princess it's 4 in the morning. Please go to sleep. I'm tired."

"Oh. Okay then. I'll just go to sleep with you."

"Well you have no choice." I pressed another kiss to her neck and rested my head where it was before but this time drifting off to sleep.

We were waken up later by a screaming Nino and Alya.

"AAAHHHHHH NINO I TOLD YOU!!! PAY UP!"

"Fine. Here's your £25."

"Thank you."

"What the heck are you guys doing in my room at...8 in the morning?"

"Oh. Basically we just woke up and last night we made a bet that you would do something and then cuddle and go to sleep. I said you would and he said no but I won."

"Oh. Um. We didn't do a-anything."

"Hmmm....Adrien? Nino? Alya? What time is it..?"

"Seriously Agreste, do you think we're stupid. Alya literally made me stand outside the door at night and we heard you both moaning. It sounded like 'aaahhh Adrieennn'."

"WHAT!?" Marinette was fully awake at this point.

"Did ya'll use a condom?"

"Alya we never even had sex for fucks sakes."

"Hmmm..." she smirked and threw a bag at Marinette's face. "There's your clothes. Jenny brought them and she brought mine too. Now get the fuck up we got school."

"OH SHIT!" We both jumped out of bed grabbing our clothes.

"Relax dude. School starts at 9 remember? It's Friday."

"Heh...yeah it does."

Mari took a shower and I took one after her. She was getting changed and I accidentally walked in on her without her top on. Her eyes widened when she saw me and she picked up a pillow off the bed and covered her chest.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! Although, you don't need to hide yourself y'know. I've already seen you." I said smirking and walking towards her. She pushed me back with a pillow.