Chapter 13

(Still in Mari POV)

I went home and was shocked because of what I saw. It was him.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!! MASON WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!" I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Jesus Christ. I got here while you were gone. How you been little sis?"

Yes. I had a brother. His name was Mason Dupain-Cheng and he was 2 years older than me (19 years old). He was also known as Young M and was a rapper. He had hair like mine but grey eyes like our mum. He chose to stay back in London because he wanted to complete his education even though he was the naughtiest in his class. Him and his group of friends were like roadmen. (If ykyk)

I was also particularly close to one of them. His name was Thomas Heath- also a model. He was kind of cute if I'm honest but I've never had feelings for him. He had light brown hair which was tossed carelessly on his head and he had nice thick eyebrows matching his hair. His eyes were like a crystal blue. He had a sharp jawline and was tall. He had broad shoulders and a muscular body just like someone else I know-Adrien.

And just then he jumped up from the back of one of the sofas and screamed "MARI!" He jumped on me and I fell back but he caught me.

"You're so heavy Jesus. Get off me. I can't breathe."

"Haha Sorry. It's just I haven't seen you in months and I missed you."

"Haha sure you did."

He was like a brother to me but he had a small crush on me. So obviously I wasn't like a sister to him.

"Why are you here anyway?"

"I came because Mason wanted me to come with him, I missed you and I have a photo shoot here."

"Oh. Mason, how long you here for?"

"Well we're here for 2 months. I've finished my education so I can stay how long I want to be honest. But I'm gunna go back."

"Why don't you just stay?"

"I like it in London. Don't worry I'll visit frequently."

Suddenly a grin grew on my face. "Yay."

We were about to go to my room when the doorbell rang. "Jenny, would you go get that please." "Sure."

She came back after a while only to return with Adrien, Nino, Alya and Chloe.

"Hey boo." Chloe came and hugged me. "Hey bab."

"Hey girl." Alya then jumped on me. "Haha hey Alz."

"Yo dudette." I fist bumped Nino.

"Hey Princess." I ran to Adrien. "Hey stupid ass." We both grinned at each other until my parents coughed. All my friends greeted my parents. Then Mr&Mrs Agreste walked in. I didn't notice this before but Mrs Agreste looked nothing like Adrien; she had light brown skin with dark brown hair. Her eyes were brown. Mr Agreste did a little bit so it was definite that he was his father. But none of them had blonde hair and green eyes. I mean maybe Adrien's father used to have blonde hair but it turned white or something. But then where did he get green eyes from? I pushed the though aside and focused on greeting the couple.

"Good evening Mr&Mrs Dupain-Cheng." (A/N: I'm aware it's meant to be Tom Dupain and Sabine Cheng but yeah)

"Apologies for coming without informing you first but I believe we have an event to discuss." Me Agreste said with a deep voice and a smile on his face. My parents nodded and they walked to the office. We all went upstairs.