Chatper 6

Marinette POV

"I choose-" just then my phone rang. "Mariiiii answer it later girrrllll tell us what you chose!" "Alya it'll be quick I promise"

"Who is it anyway?"

"Uh-uhm my grandad," I wasn't exactly lying....

I went to the bathroom and answered the call. What could it be now? I hope it wasn't something serious.

"Hello Marinette, where are you right know?"

"I'm at a friend's house for a sleepover. What's up?"

"Crap, I found something on Hawkmoth"

"Wait, you did?! Oh my gosh, uhm can't you text me the information? It would raise questions if I leave right now."

"Yes of course"

As soon as I received the text I went back to my friends. Hawkmoth had sold another batch of his stupid dumb ass drugs. Ugh.

"Marinette....you're finally back. We thought you died" Nino laughed at Alya's statement. 

"Okay so back to the game....I choose dare!" Alya and Nino looked at each other and smirked. Uh-oh.

"I dare you to do SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN WITH ADRIEN!"

"Oh my gosh no nope nu-uh not happening. Sorry choose suin else"

"You could always sleep with Adrien naked in his bed...?"

"Okay, Adrien to the bathroom with me NOW! Hurry!"

Adrien followed with a smirk tugging at his beautiful lips, they look so soft, so puffy, I wanna ki-NO BAD MARINETTE.

Me and Adrien stared at each other's eyes. They were a beautiful emerald, they looked a lot like his mothers.

"Um so uh M-M-Marinette? Wanna uh start...?"

I laughed at his shyness and suddenly he pulled me by the waist towards him, pushing my lower front towards his dick. It felt good. "A-Adrien?"
"Yeah princess~want me to hurry cuz you can't take it anymore? Hmmm~" He licked his lips  slowly, head tilting forward towards my face and eyes half lidded. His hand snaked around my neck and he pushed my face closer to his. And our lips met-
——————————————————————
Adrien POV

Damn, it felt good to have her against my throbbing cock. Jeez I need to control my hormones. But how can I when it comes to her? She's perfect. I pulled her face towards mine, one hand on her neck and the other around her waist.

Our lips met.

They were amazing. So soft and puffy. She tasted like strawberries and her lips just felt..right on mine. I pulled her closer, if that was even possible, and picked up her thick thighs. I gently pushed her into the wall of my bathroom as we continued to kiss. She had her hands tangled in my hair and her legs wrapped around my waist and my hands were up her shirt stroking her back and her stomach. She was so slim and her skin felt soft. She shivered at my touch at first but allowed my hands to roam her perfect body almost immediately. I licked her lower lip asking for entry and she moaned. I took this chance to slip my tongue into her mouth and our tongues danced together.

Soon we separated for air and her face was covered with a blush. She had a string of saliva hanging from her mouth, her tongue slightly hung out and her eyes were half open. Her lips were pink and looked a bit swollen but she looked as if she wanted more. Mari was panting. She looked irresistible so I pressed my lips once again to hers. She moaned and the sound was sent straight to my area. What was she doing to me? I'm pretty sure we stayed in there for more than 7 minutes but we were both enjoying this so why not.