Chapter 16

Marinette POV:

We all went to the library and Alya took out a folder with many papers in there.

"Okay guys. In this folder right here, are ideas for Adrien's birthday party which will be held at the assembly hall. We got permission from Mr Damocles so please don't ask."

"So uh what exactly are we helping with?"

"Well I need food ideas and I need to know who's getting what. Obviously everything will be distributed equally."

"Hmmm Okay. Sounds good. Read everything out so we can go eat lunch." (Luka)

"Chill dude. Okay so Marinette, you'll be getting the cake. Kim- Plates, Alix- spoons and forks, Rose- party poppers, Nath- banners, Juleka- cups and tissues, Max- drinks, Sabrina- pizza, Chloe- party hats, which leaves Nino being the DJ and Luka, Ivan and Mylene will distract him. Were also going to need you three to bring him in, is that okay?"

"Yeah." The three of them said.

"Good. Make sure you bring a blindfold then. Preferably black."

"Hey Alya, aren't you going to do anything?"

Alya gave Kim a nasty glare and rolled her eyes before saying, "What the fuck does it look like I've been doing huh? You think I've been sittin' around here doing nothing? In case your dumb ass hasn't noticed, IM THE FUCKING PARTY PLANNER." She yelled the last part and the librarian told her to shut up. Like the words "Shut up, insolent girl." Literally came out of her mouth. She was going to tell her to shut the fuck up but I stopped her before she even said anything.

After everything was said, we all wrote down our jobs in our phones and went to lunch. Alya, Chloe, Kim, Sabrina, Max and I went to go and meet up with Adrien and Nino.

"Hey. Guess who." I hugged Adrien's neck from behind as he was sitting down and he removed my hands from his eyes and pulled me to his lap.

"Obviously it's my princess." He said while kissing my cheek.

"Oh shush. Now let me go."

"No I don't want to. You're so warm."

"C'mon Cinnamon Roll, I need to eat my lunch. I NEED food for next lesson."

"Oh right. We got English Literature. For fucks sakes."

I got up and quickly got my food then went back to the table. However, this time I sat next to Adrien instead of his lap.

(2 days later)

I woke up early in the morning because Alya wouldn't let us wake up late. I got ready for Adrien's party today. I wanted to look nice so I picked out a decent outfit.

(Hair is in her natural hair colour and ignore the white top and blue jeans x)

I met up with Alya at her house.