Chapter 21: Valentine's Special

Don't play song until it says so

No ones POV:

It was the 14th, officially Valentine's Day. All four of them had woken up extra early so they could get everything ready. Since Adrien and Nino were hosting the party, they woke up just a bit earlier in order to make sure everything was perfect.

They had their breakfasts and then they got ready. Outfits:

Adrien and Marinette:

Nino and Alya:

(Girls had no nails)

Adrien and Nino had no idea what the girls looked like because they weren't there to see them while they were getting ready. This meant that Marinette and Alya could wear whatever they wanted to.

(Earlier) Marinette POV:

"Girl, tell me how sexy is this dress? Like I ain't ever seen anything like it."

"It's really nice but won't Nino get a little bit pissed?"

"It's Valentine's Day so I'm sure he won't mind. Plus your dress is worse than mine. I hope Adrien doesn't say anything."

"Why is he gunna say anything? It's not like he's my boyfriend."

"Yet." I rolled my eyes and after a while we both went to Ms Bustier's room as soon as Alya finished her makeup.

"My, my. You two look glamorous. Marinette, Adrien is bound to fall for you. I can't wait till you guys get together. Hashtag Adrienette forever!"

"Woohoo. Girl you already know your my favourite if you ship them two." Both Alya and Ms Bustier high fived and then started fangirling.

"Okay okay I get it. You ship us two. But we're just friends."

"Mhm." The both of them said with their hands on their hips and one of their eyebrows raised.