B

Ruby Rose, the leader of Team RWBY, awoke her slumber. She let out a long yawn and rubbed her eyes tiredly, before realizing that something was wrong.

"Wait." She said to herself, looking around the place, "This isn't our room!"

She was laying on the floor, in a place which looked like a theater. There were dozen's of seats in front of her and there was a large movie theater screen up on the wall in front of these seats.

Everything just became weirder when she noticed that she wasn't the only person in here. There was Yang, Weiss, Blake, Pyrrha, Jaune, Nora, Ren, Ozpin, Goodwitch, Port, Oobleck, Team CFVY, Team CRDL, Team SSSN, only a name of few.

"What is it, sis..." Yang said as she woke up from her slumber as well. A moment later, she found out where she was, she screamed, "WHERE ARE WE?!"

"Pancakes!" Nora shouted as she jolted up from her sleep because of Yang's scream, which was followed by many other people in the room.

"How did we get here?" Blake asked when she woke up along with Weiss.

"That's what we all want to know." Russel said, his teammates nodding their heads in agreement.

"This place looks like a threater." Ironwood stated.

"You think?" Goodwitch asked him, sarcastically with a roll of her eyes.

"Uncle Qrow!" Ruby shouted in joy when she saw her uncle before she launched herself into his outstretched arm, and hung on it, causing him to look at her, "It's so good to see you! Did you miss? Did you miss me?"

"Nope." They shared a grin as he pat his niece's head, before Ruby let go off his arms.

"Where the heck are we?" Tai asked.

"Dad?!" Ruby and Yang shouted in unison.

"Girls!" Tai shouted, happy to see them, as he held his arms out for a hug, which his daughter gave him a moment after.

"Well, ain't it a nice family reunion." Qrow's and Tai's hearts nearly stopped when they heard this voice. They turned to the source of the voice and saw Raven and her right hand Vernal who was standing next to her.

"Mom." Yang said, her eyes reddening.

"Raven." Tai said, glaring at her.

"Blake?" Blake thought she was going to pass out when she heard this voice. She turned around and saw that her parents, Kali and Ghira were here as well.

"Mom... Dad." She said, nervously as she took a small step backwards.

"My little girl. I missed you so much." Kali said as she ran up to Blake to give her a hug. She hugged her as tightly as she could, not wishing for this moment to end as Ghira joined them in the hug.

Sun smiled at the view Blake reuniting with her family, as he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned back and saw Neptune, along with Sage and Scarlet.

"Hey, dude." Neptune greeted his team leader, and friend.

"Winter..." Weiss said as she ran over to her sister and gave her a hug.

"Specialist Schnee." Ironwood said to the older Schnee.

"General Ironwood." Winter said back, saluting at him.

"Friend Ruby!" Penny Polendina cried out at her first friend, and she rushed up to her and hugged her so tight, that Ruby was suprised she didn't run out of oxygen.

"It's... good to see you too... Penny." Ruby said, while doing her best to catch a breath, "Can you let me go. I can't breath."

Penny immediately reacted to her words, and let her go, "Oh, apologies, friend Ruby."