Takedown

The next mission started with an emblem of Atlesian's Specialists with Coco's name written underneath it. The emblem spinned around for a few seconds before it was moved to the side of the screen and replaced with the map of Remnant, the small square pointing right at Kuo Kuana.

Atlesian Specialist Coco Adel

Kuo Kuana, Menagerie

Status: KIA

Coco flinched when she saw how she was labeled KIA, still pretty shaken by what happened in the previous mission as Yatsuhashi placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, with the rest of her team and some of her fellow students sending her sympathetic looks.

"The Menagerians ain't going to let this massacre go unanswered." A familiar voice which belonged to Pyrrha Nikos sounded on the screen as the emblem of Task Force 141 appeared on the screen, "It's going to get bloody."

Nora smiled and nudged Pyrrha with her elbow, "There's you Pyrrha."

Ruby looked at the red haired girl and smiled at her, "Looks like we're going to fight side by side now."

Pyrhha returned her smile, "Looks like it."

"We'll about find out if she's the member with the freaky mask that was mentioned earlier." Yang said, her gaze set on the screen ahead of him.

"Too right, lass." Ruby agreed with her, "Now, in the eyes of the world, they're the victims. No one's going to say a word when the Menagerians club every Atlesian they can reach."

The long list of casualties of the airport massacre appeared on the screen. The list started going down, giving the audience an opportunity to see how many civilians died in Adam's terrorist attack.

A lot of people in the audience flinched once they saw how many civilians lost their lives during the airport massacre.

"So many lives." Summer whispered to herself, shaking her head.

"That monster." Winter shook her head, referring to Adam, "He has to pay for it."

"Don't worry about it." Yang told the older Schnee, "I, Ruby, Jaune and Pyrrha will make sure of that."

The list stopped going down the moment Coco's name was tracked down. The picture of the crime scene that showed at least a dozen of lifeless bodies of the faunus' that died during the airport massacre appeared on the screen and the camera started lowering itself down.

"Taurus was one step ahead." Ironwood said as the camera showed the empty shells of the ammunition used in the massacre by Adam and his men, "Now he's left thousands of bodies at the feet of an Atlesian."

Salem crossed her arms, nodding her head as she was still quite impressed by Taurus' plan. 

"We're the only ones who knew that it was Taurus's op. Our credibility died with Adel." Ruby pointed out as the empty shell was traced and analyzed, looking for it's place of origin, "We needed proof."

"But how are they going to prove that Taurus was the one behind it, not Atlas?" Russel wondered.

Yatsuhashi placed his hand on his chin in thought, "Maybe they can track down one of the faunus that were with him during the massacre and make him tell the truth about what happened on the airport and who was really the one behind it?"

"Yeah." Junior nodded in agreement, "This is probably what they're going to do." 

"I doubt it will be easy." Vernal stated, "Taurus and his crew probably hid on the other side of Remnant after they left the airport."