Ultimatum

The emblems of Beacon and AMC were shown spinning around to the audience before a familiar ferris wheel appeared on the screen.

"Oh, that ferris wheel again." Emerald said.

"Are we going back to the Mountain Glenn?" Ilia asked, still pretty shaken by the fact that she saw herself commit suicide in the last mission.

The emblems moved aside before a familiar voice spoke up, with picture of Sienna appearing on the screen at the same time, "Our so-called leaders prostituted us to the north...Destroyed our culture...Our economies...Our honor. Our blood has been spilled on our soil."

Adam turned to Ghira, "This is what would happen if you remained stayed in the position of leader of the White Fang."

"Adam." Blake spoke up to him, "If you will stick with your current methods, then it will be something that will eventually bring you down."

Adam just rolled his eyes to that, conviced that what she just said was utter nonsense.

The image of ferris wheel changed itself into something else. This time, it was a picture which showed the audience Ilia's lifeless body, with blood spilling from her head.

Ilia bit her lips at this view and cringed a bit at the view of her lifeless body.

Sienna continued, "...My blood... On their hands." 

"I may not condone what Miss. Khan is doing but I can understand her anger here." Ozpin said.

Tai sighed, having two children himself, having no idea what he'd do if something happened to them, "I do too. Ilia may have been her adopter daughter but she was still her daughter."

The image of Sienna, Cinder, Ilia and some other man was shown to the audience again, only this time, Ilia's face was crossed out by a red marker, meaning Sienna was the only one left alive in this picture.

"...They are the invaders." Sienna stated.

Just a second after she said those words, this single imagine was shifted into a few more images this time were showing Sienna and the White Fang soldiers in some kind of facility, with the leader commanding her soldiers to do various things.

"What are they doing?" Neptune asked.

"I don't know dude, but I don't like the look of it." Sun answered.

Sienna finished her speech by saying, "All Atlesian. and Valesian forces will leave Menagerie immediately... Or suffer the consequences..."

"What if she has more of those nuclear missiles in her stock?" Penny voiced her theory, "We already saw her use one on me and Winter, but it was never stated that it was the only one they had."

Many people, mostly students gulped and fearful after hearing that.

The leader of the White Fang was cut off by Yang, "It's quite simple. Either we retake the launch facility or we won't recognize the world tomorrow..."

"I wonder what does she mean by that?" Watts asked, already forming his own theory in his mind.

"It is most likely that her theory..." Salem said, gesturing towards Penny, looking interested to see what Sienna was planning to do, "...was correct."

A map appeared on the screen and it showed the audience location of the next mission, which happened to be in the mountains somewhere in Menagerie 

"Green light to HALO. Charlie Team go." Yang said as a plane with a few people who the audience immediately recognized as Yang and her squad jumping out of it was shown to them, "Second drop approaching. Bravo Team stay tight. Go."