Crew Expendable

The beginning of the next mission was exactly the same as the previous one. It all began with the same Beacon emblem, only this time it had Ruby's name under it. It spinned around for a few seconds, before the digital map appeared on the screen. At first, it showed the location where Ruby had her training, then it moved across the map to the more watery terrain.

"Bravo Team, the intel on this op comes from our informant in Menagerie." Yang's voice spoke up as the camera lowered itself on the large ship, "The package is aboard a medium freighter, Vacuo registration number 52775." She began explaining as the camera began moving all across the ship, showing it off. There were also the red dots which symbolized their enemies, "There is a small crew and a security detail on board.''

"Rules of engagement, captain?" Weiss asked.

"Crew expendable." was Yang's answer.

"I assume that these people are somehow involed with Cinder, otherwise why would they kill them." Ren stated, remembering that in the previous mission Cinder was introduced as probably the main villain of this story.

"We'll see." Pyrrha said.

"Do I really have to follow Yang's orders?" Weiss asked.

"Yup. She's your captain, after all." B answered.

"We all are going to die." Weiss stated, burrying her hands in her face.

"Hey!" Yang cried at her teammate.

"Believe me, Ice Queen. I was suprised myself that she turned out to be Captain Price." B said to Weiss.

"Captain who?" Qrow asked.

"Captain Price. Her character's name." B explained.

The camera lowered itself onto the chopper which was flying in the direction of the ship, before the perspective has changed, the audience was seeing everything through Ruby's eyes, once again. She was looking forward herself, at Yang who sat in front her. The thing that took most of the audience off the guard was that Yang was holding a cigar, as the small cloud of smoke left her mouth.

"Is Yang smoking?" Blake asked.

"I am." Yang said, suprised that this version of herself was smoking.

"Yang? Were you trying to hide something from me" Tai asked, turning to his daughter.

"Dad! Of course I wasn't! I know this is bad for my health!" Yang said.

As the chopper had finally reached the ship, Yang threw the cigar into the water, and covered her face with a gas-mask. Ruby quickly followed her example, and put a mask over her face as well. Then, she pulled out her MP5, and undid the safety, then Yatsuhashi who sat not too far from them for the whole time, slid down the rope, onto the ship, and was followed by Yang and Ruby.

When the three of them touched the ground, they looked over at the four men behind a control panel.

"Weapons free." Yang said as she, Ruby and Yatsuhashi pulled the triggers, and shot down all of them men down, before they could react.

"So, this universe doesn't auras as well." Goodwitch stated, finding it quite obvious, considering that it didn't had semblances too.

"Most likely." Ozpin agreed with her, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Bridge secured." Yatsuhashi stated the obvious as the three of them went over to the entrance to the deck.

"Hold you fire, Weiss stay in the bird till we secure the deck, over." Yang said.