Blackout

A small screen which appeared on the map started the next mission. It showed the video of Cinder in the right moment when she killed Lionheart.

"Captain Xiao-Long. Cinder Fall just executed President Lionheart on national television." Weiss' voice said.

"Yeah. We've noticed." Russel said.

"The Atlesians have their own for her, and it's too late to do anything for Lionheart, but in less than three hours, code-name Sun Wukong will be executed in Menagerie." Yang said.

A square moved from the location where Lionheart was execute. It moved across the map and it showed on a place which as audience assumed to be Menagerie.

Located...

Sun Wukong

The White Fang Informant

Mountains of Menagerie

"Sun is our informant in the White Fang camp. He supplied the intel on the cargoship operation." Yang continued as the two pictures of Sun appeared on the screen. One of them was showing the information about him, like his age, while the other one showed him holding a gun.

"I seem like I really useful guy in this." Sun stated, already liking this version of himself.

"Sun is in hell, now. We're gonna walk him out. We take care of of our friends. Let's move." Yang finished what she was saying before a square which showed them Ruby's position, before the camera lowered itself down on her and the audience could see that Ruby along with Weiss and Yang were currently in a place that looked like a middle of a swamp.

"The Loyalist are excepting us about half a click to the north. Move out." Yang said as they began walking forward.

"I wonder who is going to be the leader the loyalist? They must be important in the story if they were mentioned in the first mission." Ruby wondered.

"I think I have an idea who it may be." Yang said, glancing over at Blake.

"Loyalist, eh? Are those the good faunus, or the bad faunus?" Weiss asked.

"Well, they won't shoot us on sight if that's what you're asking." Yang answered.

"Yeah, well, that's good enough for me, captain." Weiss assured her.

After several seconds of walking, Yang's squad spotted a man standing on a pier. They immediately stopped and looked around the place to see if there was more of them. They saw that there was another man, leaning against the car door, and two other men, inside the cabin. She aimed her gun at the man on the pier and quickly gunned him down, his friend who was leaning against the car door joining him a second after. The two men that were in the cabin noticed what happened to them, and rushed out to see what was going on, only for them to be gunned down by Weiss and Yang.

"Good work. There should be a few more guard posts up ahead. Scarlatina and her men will be waiting for us in a field to the northwest." Yang said, as they began moving again towards their destination.

"Scarlatina? Velvet?" Coco asked, turning her attention towards her teammate, Fox and Yatsu doing the same. All of them sharing the same look of suprise.

"I'm the leader of the loyalist?" Velvet asked in a very suprised tone.

"Well, I guess I was wrong." Yang thought to herself.