Hunted

An emblem of AMC appeared on the screen, and spined for a moment, before it was replaced with a Beacon one, informing the audience that they were back with Ruby, Yang and Weiss and probably Sun.

"It seems like it's back to us." Weiss stated.

The camera now focused itself on the helicopter in which Yang and her squad departed in a previous mission, as Weiss' voice sounded on the screen, "We've got Sun! We're taking him to the safehouse in the Vale! E.T.A, oh seven-hundred-hours out!" Weiss' voice sounded on the screen.

"So, we're right after saving Sun in this mission?" Ruby asked.

"It seems like it." Blake answered.

"Then I'm sure that something is going to happen. Like helicopter is going to shot down, or the safehouse is going to get attacked, otherwise why would they make a mission about us just being in the helicopter." Sun stated.

The detail of the helicopter was suddenly replaced with a grid that showed the people inside as red figures. There were passengers who the audience assumed to be Yang, Ruby, Weiss and Sun, and two pilots. The camera then zoomed to Ruby, and a moment later they could see everything through her eyes now.

Everyone in the helicopter seemed to be minding their own things. Weiss and Sun just sat in silence, Ruby was watching over the surroundings and Yang was smoking another cigar.

"This version of Yang has a serious smoking problem." Jaune stated.

"Yup." Nora agreed with her leader.

All four of them just minded their own things for another few seconds, until an alarm started ringing from the cockpit. Yang dropped her cigar and said, "What in the bloody hell is that?" before looking outside to see what was going on and saw that a missile was heading their way, "Incoming missile! Hang on!"

A moment later, the helicopter got hit and began to fall. The only thing Ruby could do in that situation was to hold as tightly she could to her seat brace herself for the impact.

"Mayday, mayday! This is Hammer 6-4, we're going down! I repeat we are going down two miles of waypoint 5!" One of the pilots said.

It was the last thing that the audience heard before everything went to black.

"You were right, dude. Something did happened." Neptune said, patting Sun on his shoulder.

"Coco, and you said that the last mission started off strongly." Yang said to Coco.

"Yeah." Coco agreed with her.

A moment later the audience could see what was going on again, and the first thing they saw was that Ruby was slowly opening her eyes, as Yang ran over to her, "C'mon sis. Get up. You're still in one piece."

As Yang started to help Ruby rise from the ground, they both shared a quick look at the burning helicopter as it exploded, "C'mon, we need to get moving before the search parties get here."

Ruby and Yang made their way back to the rest as she heard her sister speak up again, "Casualty report."

"Both pilots are dead, sir." Weiss reported as Sun was shaking one of the pilots in order to make sure that he didn't make it out alive from the crash.

"What a suprise, only main characters made it out alive." Goodwitch stated.

"Professor Goodwitch! Are you telling us that you'd like to see your students die in that crash?" B asked as dramatically as he could, even though he knew that we sooner or later Goodwitch was going to see some of her students die.