All Ghillied Up

The camera slowly moved itself across the map, away from the place where the previous one took place. It stopped on a certain place on the map. The one that some of the audience knew very well.

Oobleck was the first one to say what this place was, "Mountain Glenn."

"Oh, so we already are moving to another location." Port stated.

"They already took care of Cinder. There was nothing keeping them in that village." Goodwitch pointed out.

"Or we can get some new characters." Summer guessed.

The map suddenly started to change into a more eldery style. It started to look like a very old map that someone would find in it's grandpa attic or basement.

It was when a name showed up on the left side of the screen.

Lt. Xiao-Long

22nd Beacon

Mountain Glenn

5 years ago

"So, it's a flashback mission?" Jaune asked B who gave him a quick thumbs up, confirming it.

"And we're playing as me, now?" Yang asked.

"Is it going to show why Yang knows Sienna?" Ilia assumed.

Yang's spoke up, "I was just a "Leftenant" back then...doing some wetwork."

"Is this a spelling mistake? I believe it should spelled Lieutenant." Ironwood pointed out.

"Nope. It's not a mistake. That's simply how Brits pronounce Lieutenant." B explained.

"Brits?" Winter asked.

"A country in my world." B answered.

The camera moved to the side and it showed the audience four different photos of different things, just a second after a large building covered the entire screen, "Mountain Glenn. Christmas for the bad guys." The photo was changed, this time it showed everyone a computer-like machine, "Even a decade later, lot of them still used it to get their hands on nuclear material..."

At the mention of nuclear material some of the audience flinched, knowing what it was capable of after what happened to Penny, Winter and other marines, which B didn't failed to notice.

Ruby asked him, a bit nervous, "Nuclear material? Was a nuke dropped there as well?"

"No." B shook his head.

"Then what happened there?" Blake raised her brow.

"I'll explain it to you in a moment." B told her.

The photo was changed once again, this time it showed them a a warning sign with some strange sign, as Yang continued, while the photo was changed again, and it showed the audience no other than Sienna Khan, "A lot of 'em...including one, Sienna Khan."

"And here I am." Sienna stated, noticing that she still didn't had her arm on this story.

"It appears that I was right about this mission showing how you and Yang met each other." Ilia said.

"I can already tell that It is not going to be a pleasant story." Ghira stated.

Another photos started popping onto the map as Yang continued, "Of course we couldn't just let that happen. Cash for spent fuel rods? That's one hell of a recipe for destruction. It was the first time our government had authorized an assassination order since the Second World War... I was under the command of Captain Branwen..."