Charlie Don't Surf

The mission started with the emblem for the Beacon which was replaced a moment after by a new emblem. A golden eagle was in front of a something that seemed like a globe.

There was also a name of a new character written under it.

That new character was Sgt. Penny Polendina.

"Oh, is it me?" Penny asked.

"Let's see what role you will play." Ruby said to her friend.

"Of course, Penny has to be one of the first ones to die." B thought to himself, unaware that Penny was going to return in volume 7.

The emblem spun for a few seconds, before it moved itself to the corner of the screen, and the audience was once again met with the same map, which this time was showing the current location of Penny. The camera was moving across the water across the city, and when the screen shifted, the audience could see several warships, and when the camera zoomed onto one of them, they all saw a helicopter taking off from it.

"Outlaw, this is Deadly. Refueled and fully loaded." An unknown voice for all of them said.

"Roger that..." The audience couldn't hear what the voice was saying.

A moment after, the camera moved from the water to the city, as a familiar voice said to them, as Cinder's picture appeared on the screen, "Marines! Spotters have a possible fix on Cinder Fall in a building at the west of this town."

"Wait, I know that voice." Qrow said.

"Specialist Schnee?" Ironwood recognized this voice almost immediately.

"Sister?" Weiss said, turning to Winter.

"It seems that I'm the one leading the chase, after Cinder." Winter stated.

A square pointed at the bulding of which Winter speaking of, and it began to move along the place, showing tha audience the tactic Winter and her men were going to take to take out Cinder, "We're going to secure the perimeter and grab her. Oorah? Lock and load!"

Then, the camera moved itself quickly to one of the helicopters, and then it lowered itself down at it.

The audience knew exactly what it meant. A second after, they were watching everything through Penny's eyes.

The first thing they saw her do was a checkup on her gun, as they heard someone say, "Shoreline coming into a view."

As Penny held her gun in ready, in case if she needed to use it while still being in the helicopter, a female voice said, "Copy, Striker 6-4."

"Feet dry in ten seconds."

"Copy."

When the city finally apperead in the view, the enemies began to fire at helicopter, but it wasn't much effective on them, as the male voice said, "Taking fire here."

"Considering the guns they're using on them, they shouldn't be worry about it." Blake stated with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Roger that, we've got RPG's down here." A female voice said back, as some of the RPG rockets flew into the air, but never hit any one of the helicopters.

"What a waste of the ammunition." Salem stated, shaking her head.

"They're probably hitting them with everything they have." Watts agreed with her.