The Coup

The next mission started when the same map appeared on the screen, and a small square pointed at the location of the previous mission along Ruby's name inscripted on the right of it, before the camera began to move away from this place until it reached a certain point. Then, it began moving all across the map until it stopped on the which the audience recognized as Vacuo.

A square that had "Scanning" written on the left it came into the audience's view, as the camera began zooming into it, and it showed them a city near Vacuo's coast. It certainly looked like an unpleasant place to live.

"It appears that we're in Vacuo now." Port stated.

Then, the camera lowered itself into the streets, and it seemed like it was following a car that was driving forward itself.

It was also the moment when another name appeared on the screen. This name was familiar to some of them.

Located...

President

Leonardo Lionheart

"Leo is in Vacuo?" Ozpin asked.

"Car is inbound." The voice that was unknown for everyone in the audience spoke up.

"Continue tracking." Qrow's voice said a moment after.

"I still find it hard to believe that my brother is the person in charge of it." Raven stated.

"You an me both." Winter agreed with her.

"At least your brother doesn't seems to be drunk in this." Vernal told Raven, assuming by the sound of Qrow's voice that he was sober in this.

The camera followed the car for several more seconds, until it stopped in the middle of the street, causing the camera to change it's focus to the house that was in front of it. It lowered itself, once again, and it showed them a man who was being carried by two other men.

A few seconds later, the camera flew into the head of Lionheart, before the perspective has changed, and they could once again, see what was happening through someone else's eyes.

The door before Lionheart was shut wide open, as the two men were dragging him to the car. The few other people people were also visible but they were just doing their own things, or looking at Lionheart and the two men.

"Today we rise again as one nation, in the face of betrayal and corruption!" Cinder's voice rang through the audience ears.

"There's Cinder." Emerald said, as Cinder tilted her head, wondering about the role she was going to play in this mission.

A moment after, Lionheart was thrown into the car by one of the men. He pushed himself up from the seat, but the first the got after he rised from the seat was a rifle-butt to the head.

"Ouch.'' Yang said, almost feeling the pain on her forehead.

"That must've hurt." Blake stated.

"He is in a really bad situation." Watts stated, before whispering to Hazel, referring to the fact that Lionheart was aiding Salem, "Just like in real life."

"But we're going to jump in, and save him, right?" Ruby asked.

As Lionheart pushed himself up from the seat, again the faunus in the driver seat who people in the audience recognized as as Ilia Amitola turned her attention to Lionheart and took a quick glance at him, before turning forward herself.