Sins of the Mother

The emblem of Beacon spined around for a few seconds, before a familiar large map was shown to the audience. It pointed at the village from which Yang's squad was evacuated after taking out Cinder. 

It lasted a second before an emblem of Beacon appeared on the screen again, only this time, it was joined by the A.M.C emblem.

There was something written under them.

"Joint Operation."

"They're joining forces, just like we assumed." Port said.

"I can already see this Soleil girl wanting to get Sienna more than anything." Neptune said.

"Friend Soleil will surely help friend Ruby and the rest avenge all those marines, including myself and Winter!" Penny exclaimed.

The picture of Sienna, Cinder and some other man with his face crossed out appeared on the screen. It was just seconds before Cinder's face was crossed out too, meaning only one thing. That she was dead.

"Well, we got that bitch." Ciel's voice sounded on the screen.

"Still, she's not the one responsible for killing your Marines." Yang pointed out, "Sorry, lass."

"This doesn't change the fact that she wasn't a saint either." Tai pointed out.

"All those people that her forces killed before Lionheart's execution were avenged." Oobleck agreed with him.

The camera moved itself a bit to the right, showing Sienna to the audience, before Weiss started explaining, "Sienna Khan, huh? This woman's a ghost. Intel says she's gone underground."

"She went into hiding just like Cinder did?" Ruby asked.

Weiss nodded her head, "It seems like it."

"Well I got a plan to find her." Yang declared.

"I'm listening." Ciel said.

The camera moved to the right again, revealing Ilia who was right behind Sienna, leaning against the wall with her arm acrossed.A square with video of Ilia running across the streets, while holding an Uzi popped onto the screen.

It was when Ciel said something that suprised a lot of people, "Mommy's girl"

A lot of people were suprised by this revelation, but some of the people, mostly faunus were suprised the most, and were quick to voice their thoughts.

"Mommy's girl?" Adam asked, wanting to be sure if he didn't misheard it.

"I'm her what?/She's my what?" Ilia and Sienna asked at the same moment, turning to look at each other with suprised expressions.

"Well..." Kali said, "This is unexpected."

"I excepted anything, but not that she'll end being Sienna's daughter." Blake agreed with her mom.

"If she is really her daughter, then I'm certain that she really will be the key to catching Sienna." Winter stated, already certain that this will happen.

An image of Ilia walking forward herself with something exploading behind her appeared on the screen. A building could be spotted in the back, but none of the audience paid much attention to it.

"Khan's adopted daughter. Lost her parents when she was little and Sienna took her in..." Yang began explaining.

"At least it has more sense than if she was my birth daughter." Sienna pointed out.